“Great beer”

Add it.
The Malt Shovel
Ranked #1 of 8 Nightlife in Dartford
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Never eaten here but for more years than I care to remember the Malt Shovel has served the best pint in Dartford. I'm now just an occasional (twice a year with friends who live locally) visitor, the Youngs beer is always in top condition. I've not tried the wine but my wife and her friends seem to like it (it doesn't last long!).
The bar is a traditional pub bar, quite small but opening out into a restaurant area, great for a group to sit chatting while enjoying the beer.

1  Thank cascboss

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Not usually much of a regular pub-goer but this is convenient for my friends and me to meet up on Sundays evenings. Always friendly and welcoming by staff who take the trouble to get to know and chat to their regulars as much as they have time for. Good range of real ales and wines. Haven't eaten there myself recently but always good when I have. They did a superb job with 1 friend's 60th birthday buffet last year - and on a day when they don't always do food just so it was on his actual birthday. Live music regularly - great rock band who do superb versions of 2 of my all-time faves (and anything else they attempt actually).