“Go On, Spoil Yourself!”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Go On, Spoil Yourself!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

There's no need to pay for the expensive London Theatres.........you can get to see fabulous shows .........just as good if not better for a fraction of the price of London Theatre tickets. The musicals are every bit as good as more expensive theatres..............the scenery and costumes are second to none as are the props, every detail is carefully thought out to make it a fantastic, exciting evening out, whether you go to see a panto at Christmas or a lookalike group playing those old well loved songs you are sure to have a fab night out...........sweets, a half time drink and ices are on sale for you to enjoy too! I guarantee you will come out with a smile on your face and wish you had done it many times before! Enjoy!

Visited December 2012

London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Hairy Bikers - BBC chefs on the loose”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a great venue in a not so appealing town. Dave and Si presented a very entertaining show in a very nice theater.

Visited February 2013
Kent
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Impressed with theatre and program”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Just seen Hairy Bikers at theatre, what a fab show in a nice theatre. Snacks and sweets a bit pricy, but drinks not too bad, would be a lot more expensive in London. Don't pick front row seats in circle as leg room very limited. Other seats seem to have lots more room. Would visit again, especially as they have a very varied program.

longfield kent
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great night out with friends”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

as i live close to Dartford i visit the Orchard Theatre on a regular basis. I have been with a group of girls, with my husband, and with a group of freinds. On our last viist with my husband and two friends we saw the show Save the Last Dance for me. We found this to be great fun and the music was to our taste as it brought back the time in the past when we were teenages, great to remember all the old songs and got our fteet tapping along to the great tunes. The Theatre is very clean and most of the seats have a good view, we have sat in the stalls and upper circle and found both places very good. We have also eaten in the resturant and the food was very good, if your a member you get a discount of of the food and as i am a member our meal worked out very reasonable. The only thing i would say was to give yourself a lot of time before the show to eat as the service is a little slow and we had to rush our coffee after the meal or we would have missed the start of the show. We also found car parking difficult as its a very small car park. We parked across the road from the Theatre and walked across the bridge. All in all a very pleasent evening as usual and we are on the look out for the next show.

Visited January 2013
Gravesend, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“MY LOCAL THEATRE”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I visit the Orchard on a pretty regular basis, year on year and have seen lots of excellent shows here, with both "famous" and non-famous casts. Wherever I have sat in the theatre has always given me a good view, but the upper circle front row is a little tight for leg room if you're tall. I have eaten in the restaurant several times and the food on every occasion has been superb, but I don't think that there is a good ambience there as this area is just kind've partitioned off from the upstairs bar area and that could definately be improved upon in my opinion. I also find that the theatre gets pretty warm (but that must be me, as there were people in the audience with coats on!) so if you are a hot person, wear something cool. Booking tickets online is very easy and I've never had a problem in this respect. Extra time should be allowed for parking at peak times if intending to park in the multi storey car park adjacent to the theatre, this can add a good 20 mins as I have, in the past, queued to get into the car park. A nice place to go, and a good night out. My only quibble is that I feel that the price of the tickets is quite high for a small local theatre compared to say, the O2, especially for example if you are family going to the annual pantomime, but overall it gets my thumbs up.

Visited January 2013