“A good evening out”

Royal Siam
Ranked #6 of 103 Restaurants in Dartford
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A delicious taste of Thailand in the heart of Dartford, Royal Siam is an elegant restaurant where you’ll enjoy delicious Eastern food in a relaxed, stylish environment. The bright dining room is a comfortable spot to unwind, the space decorated in understated colours and peppered with talking point traditional arts and crafts all the way from Thailand while the front of house staff are beautifully turned out, super-polite and always ready and willing to talk you through the extensive Royal Siam menu. All traditionally Thai, Royal Siam’s food is not only tasty but healthy too, made up of fresh, delicious ingredients low in fat and cooked without additives or unnatural flavourings, with minimal oil and absolutely no monosodium glutamate. Ranging from curries to grilled dishes and stir fries, the Royal Siam menu caters for all tastes and dietary requirements, with plenty of excellent vegetarian options as well as the numerous meat based choices.
London, United Kingdom
“A good evening out”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Three of us (all adults) ate at this restaurant on a Friday evening in honour of a family member's birthday. The welcome was very warm and we were shown to our table immediately, and offered drinks, which were brought instantly, along with very good brownish prawn crackers and a dip, while we perused quite an extensive menu. One of our party was a vegetarian, and there was plenty for her to choose from (she chose a tofu dish as her main). The vegetables were all most delicious and prepared in a vartiety of ways. Two of us chose the deep fried sea bass, and this is where my only niggle came in: it had been somewhat overcooked and hence was a little too tough and dry. We did not have dessert. The atmosphere was pleasant and the decor tasteful to look at, with a strong Thai flavour. The place was spotlessly clean. There was a party of people amongst our fellow diners, which added to the warm ambiance. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for its excellent features and reasonable to average prices. Three of us dined for about £80.00, including one glass of wine and two soft drinks, including a bottle of water.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Annech_12

kent
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great meal to celebrate my birthday. Service amazing, very attentive staff. Good selection of food. We had a set menu which was the best Thai food we have eaten. Will certainly return soon.

1 Thank pat_cakes
Dartford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Thai Food With friendly Service”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a little gem, I have been working in the area and found this restaurant as I was driving out from Dartford centre (Free parking by the library after 18:30) then a short stroll but don't be put off by the slightly rundown area with boarded up shops. I have been eating here twice a week for the last 6 weeks working my way through the menu and have had an excellent meal every time. The staff are friendly and are genuine in there efforts to ensure you enjoy your meal.
Usually have a starter, main course and pint of orange juice and lemonade all for between £15 and £17. Wouldn't particulalrly recomend anything as it has all been excellent and I still have trouble deciding which dish to go for!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Savage666
London, United Kingdom
“Staff are the stars”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Service was excellent.......Bill somewhat expensive........Menu was a hit and miss affair - some dishes excellent whilst others nondescript.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Abroad1777
London
“An Unforgettable Evening of my life...”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My girlfriend fancies Thai food. I took her to Royal Siam for a special treat. Well, both of us had a cool time there. First , the service.. the staffs were very friendly and professional. Now, the food. The choice on the menu was huge unlike other places, the Chef's specials were very unique than any other Thai Restaurants. We had grilled Sea Bass in Banana leafs, wow ! it was so delicious! One thing I was quite amazed with! The people next table were having their birthday party. From the restaurant, they provided them with a surprise CAKE with a sparkler on it, and the waiter was singing them a birthday song. It was so joyful to watch. I'm definitely taking my girlfriend there on her birthday ; not only that , I would also like to hire the dancing waiter (I forgot his name) on our marriage , for his special dance!
We've been to many Thai restaurants in UK, but after our visit to Royal Siam, it has definitely become the chart topper!!!

• Visited June 2012