“A wonderful place for a spa retreat escape”

Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dartford
Reviewed August 6, 2009

A friend and I stayed here for a Spa Retreat Escape, whilst our husbands' were on a stag do.

We stayed in a luxury bedroom and the room was excellent. A big marble bathroom, and the beds were so comfy and springy with deep mattresses and very comfortable duvets.

The spa was excellent and the food in the Elements restaurant was also very good. Grounds are beautiful too.

We were certainly very chilled out and relaxed, and our stay here certainly had the desired effect.

I can thoroughly recommend booking a Spa Retreat Escape here.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank clarehelen23
There are newer reviews for Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa

Reviewed August 4, 2009

I decided to book the Rowhill Grange after hearing rave reviews from friends.
We stayed for the Saturday night (checking in after midnight, coming from our wedding reception) and the sunday night.
We had the Mulberry master suite which was lovely and had a huge bathroom, something my wife adored!
There was someone elses wedding on the sunday and we overlooked the guest arriving and the kids playing on the lawn. Our parents joined us for a fantastic meal in the Truffells restaurant and we shared our memorise of our big day.
We had our room windows open throughout the day and I have to say the wedding did not effect us in any way, in fact it was nice to see someone elses wedding as it brought back our own.

Warning this is not a cheap hotel!
The two nights cost £800 and the meal was an additional £185 - it was worth it but I had to save to prepare.

We only used the spa on the Sunday before we checked out, my wife and I are not big 'spa-ers' but the facilities seemed very good.

Highly recommended - if a little expensive

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank davealderman
Reviewed August 2, 2009

From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome and very special. All our treatments were arranged for us.
My advice would be to book in at 3pm if you have treatments in your package because your treatments may be arranged soon after the check in time.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank annwhalley59
Reviewed July 29, 2009

I had an amazing stay at this hotel.

Service was efficeint and friendly
Spa area was extremely relaxing
Room was amazing
Food was scrummy

I would recommend this hotel and the treatments to anyone that asks. I had a fantastic night, only one bad point, I wish I was able to stay longer.....a real treat !!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kent_Belle
Reviewed July 15, 2009

I have been to Rowhill Grange with my partner and with friends on girly weekends several times and I think it is the most perfect destination. One night there feels like a week, the accomodation at all levels is excellent, the food first-class and the ambience just perfect. I do not have a negative thing to say about Rowhill Grange except that I hate leaving!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jane123Essex
Reviewed June 30, 2009

This is the fifth time here, and I love everything about the hotel. The spa facilities are lovely and the rooms are more than comfortable. I have stayed in all different levels of room, and have been more than happy each time. I have stayed here with my partner and with a group. This hotel suits those who want a break away on their own, or a weekend away with friends. The food in Truffles Restaurant was lovely as usual. The staff are fantastic and helpful. We will be back again and continue to recommend this hotel to people.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Esord
Reviewed June 29, 2009

Stayed here for one night on a beautiful warm day. This is a lovely small hotel with excellent staff and a good atmosphere. The spa area is well decorated, clean and has a decent size pool. We had it to ourselves so was extra special. Changing rooms are good with GHD's and quality toiletries. Dinner was nice but I found the restaurant a little odd and a bit 'thrown together' Dark curtains and table cloths gave it a bit of dull look. The bar area is much nicer. Our room was just average. At £335 for DBB I was expecting a decent size room. This wasn't the case. However, the bathroom was nice with a wonderful power shower. Overall I found this hotel nice but expensive.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CathBrad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dartford
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa
The Spa Hotel
The Spa Hotel
#2 of 14 in Royal Tunbridge Wells
DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa
Bridgewood Manor - QHotels
Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel & Spa

Been to Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa? Share your experiences!