Tripadvisor
Dartford
All reviews double tree warm cookies deluxe room lovely hotel dartford bridge leisure facilities afternoon tea blue water night stay my friend brands hatch jakub gym ellen jack lakeside bluewater
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Stayed for one night. Received room reserved but at check-in I was NOT told the Restaurant was closed due to private function: indeed, was given directions to the Restaurant with no added comments. Showered and changed, looking forward to good Restaurant service, only to arrive at the Bar with a sign the Restaurant was closed AND the Bar was full with those guests for the private function. Eventually got attention of sole barman to be told I could order food at the bar and it would be served in Sports Bar, with wipe clean tables and sports on tv. Went to Reception and asked to speak to Duty Manager who apologised and offered to send food and drink to my room, one drink at hotel's expense. Much better to watch MY preferences on tv than somebody's sports BUT so annoyed I had wasted one hour due to lack of information. Hotel's buffet breakfast was excellent with very pleasant staff and hot (for a change!) buffet food.

Room tip: Close to M25 but all rooms double-glazed so no traffic noise even when overlooking motorway
Date of stay: December 2019
Voyager29183893170, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review.Firstly please accept my most sincere apologies in respect of what was clearly a disappointing experience. I regret that our team didn't deal with your requests more effectively.. I can assure you all matters have been addressed with the relevant Departmental Heads to ensure immediate follow up.. Once again we thank you for choosing Double Tree by Hilton Dartford Bridge and for taking the time to provide us with valued feedback. We hope to welcome you back in near future.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Convenient location. Decent food and comfy bed. Staff were very helpful & friendly. Good stay with nothing negative to add. Can’t think of anything else to add to make the 200 characters up so am really struggling to make the required field full.

Date of stay: June 2019
Voyager29183893170, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel and members of our team to be outstanding. I will ensure your scores are passed on to them.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Having spent Christmas day at this hotel before we were looking forward to having lunch there again. Wow its certainly gone down hill - a truly disappointing event. The food reminded me of a bad school dinner and not up to the standard of the cheap local carvery!! It ruined what should have been a relaxing day - Never again!!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Voyager29183893170, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear John, Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am sorry to read about your comments regarding the Christmas day lunch. We are surprised to read your feedback regarding food quality as our kitchen team take great pride in producing execpeitonal quality food. Our Christmas day lunch is very popular and we recieved lots of postive feedback. I am very sorry to learn that we did not meet your expectaitons and kindly accept my sincere apologies.

Karthick

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Overall customer service was very good we had a small issue on arrival at the hotel with not being given the appropriate room for the amount of guests but this could of been an issue with booking.com not the hotel directly. On being moved the new room was clean but small issue with the bathroom but was told on leaving the issue would be resolved.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Deanobajo,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent expeirence at our hotel. I am glad to read that the team were able to deliver very good customer service. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Karthick

Reviewed December 30, 2019

Stayed for 1 night in family room, we are well traveled but never had such an uncomfortable, rock hard, dip in the middle mattress, needless to say no sleep. In the end out of desperation took sofa cushions & put on the floor which was more comfortable than the bed. Surprised that Hilton have put their name to this hotel. Not their usual standard. I did inform the receptionist. A very tired hotel
On the positive the breakfast was good & room was a nice size

Trip type: Traveled with family
Voyager29183893170, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review.I am disappointed to read that your stay was not entirely as you would have expected. I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. I have shared your feedback with our Executive team for a immediate review.Once again we thank you for choosing Double Tree by Hilton Dartford Bridge and for taking the time to provide us with valued feedback. We hope to welcome you back in near future.