All reviews double tree warm cookies deluxe room dartford bridge christmas party lovely hotel great facilities blue water business trip afternoon tea bluewater shopping night stay my friend brands hatch mariana gym harrison
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good but insincere greeting at reception. The room was massive so no complaints on the room.

I didn't use the gym or spa so cannot comment on these facilities.

My only opportunity for improvement is in the Menu ………… great if you are vegetarian!! I am a meterian and there were 6 starters that were either vegan or vegerarian :(

So skip to just a main course and I had chicken (Cajun) with a bowl of vegetables. No sauce and was inevitably very dry!! Really needs sauce or mayo to be able to eat.

The next night I had steak flank which was lovely.

Head chef ………… please consider non veggies ……….. we do exist!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Voyager29183893170, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jooolz1,

Thank you for your review. Our Menu have two sections side by side, with the first section has all the vegetarian options and the other one got the seafood and meat options. We also do sharing platters with meat options. I shall pass on your feedback to the restaurant service team, as they should have identified this issue while taking order. I am sorry we failed to pick this up during your meal. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the Steak flank. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards
Karthick.S

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Had a lovely afternoon tea with family and children today. Jakub our waiter went above and beyond to make all of of us happy and the kids loved his interaction with them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Voyager29183893170, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your five star review. I am delighted to read that you had a lovely afternoon tea with your family and children. I have passed on your feedback to Jakub, who was delighted.

Kind Regards
Karthick

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great service from Jakob. Jakob made our afternoon tea most pleasurable, great sense of humour and made us feel so welcomed. Will be coming again and would recommend to visit the Hilton in Dartford

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Raj P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Melissa W,

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable experience. I am thrilled to read your fantastic comments in regards to the quality of service you have received .I will definitely share your feedback with the team in particular Jakub.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

I was staying there for 2 nights during a business conference. The DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge offers really huge and comfortable rooms and all the usual amenities were present.

The staff was really friendly and helpful and you even get cookies when checking in (a first for me).

However, while the location at the very edge of Dartford and right between several major roads might be great for those arriving by car, it also means you can't get anywhere without a taxi when not driving (and none of those is waiting outside the hotel, but it always takes 15-20 minutes for one to arrive).

But overall a good value-for-money option for a stay in Dartford.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Raj P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Dear JochenHertweck,

Thank you so much for your detailed review.

I am glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay and found staff helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Staff were friendly on arrival and got checked in quickly with my free cookie and water. Added bonus, got upgraded to a deluxe room- I'm not sure for what reason, but the room was lovely, big and comfortable. The location is convenient for Dartford Crossing and Bluewater, but is still a way out of London, so the location is a bit odd, but it's a lovely hotel. I came here on business, so will probably come again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Raj P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear KaffdeBaff,

Thank you for your lovely comments and for taking the time to share with us your feedback regarding your last stay.

It is rewarding knowing we managed to achieve your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.