“Very pleasant service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is something different on the Indian scene
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Good service,lovely food,good atmosphere but pretty expensive. Takes a while to get served but with good company not a problem

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I agree with many other reviews that this is the only decent place to eat in Dartford. But this place isn't just the best of a bad bunch but also one of the best Indian restaurants I have been to.

It's always busy which says a lot (definitely book a table at weekends). Staff very friendly & attentive despite being run off their feet. Good menu with the old favourites but some different specialities too. Food is lovely - no grease and great flavour. For the quality of the food the prices are very reasonable - we paid £112 for 6 of us. Most of us had starters as well as the mains & sides and most of us had an alcoholic drink.

One tip - If you are a tikka masala eater (I'm not but hubby is) its a lot creamier here compared to other places I've eaten. Fine if that's what you like but just good to know before you order!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Ordered a takeaway from Radhuny, told to collect in half hour but it took 50 mins to get my food - I wouldn't have minded if they were busy but there was only one table occupied in the restaurant the whole time I was there.

On top of this they got the order wrong by giving me the wrong rice and even worse they made the wrong dish extra hot.

The food that i eat was average at very best, generally greasy using too much ghee leaving the main dishes oily.

Disappointing. I won't return

1  Thank maskedgrappler
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Went here with another couple who had been before I had starter of Chicken Tikka puri ,main of Balti Chicken with mushroom rice All had a taste to die for would recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Eat here regularly. Consistently good. Very little competition around locally. Attentive staff. Not overly expensive. Need to chill their Bottled beers a little more for my taste. But all in all a very good place to eat. The jinggha till tinka is particularly good and I've not seen it elsewhere.