“Diappointed!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Been twice now. First time better than second visit which was son's 21st brithday family meal. Given table pushed into corner with pillar in way so couldn't all see each other and felt cramped. Food nothing out of the ordinary. Will try new places rather than go back now.

1  Thank CoconutLil

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great atmosphere and good service. Food is really good and good value. Gets busy weekends so need to book in advance.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was my first 'Prezzo' but it certainly won't be my last!

Service was impeccable and they have a new 'diet' menu, just what's needed for post-festive guilt feelings. But I will want to return soon to try their more conventional pasta menu.

To be recommended on all accounts!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was our third visit to Prezzo in Maidstone, and as always, it was well worth the visit.
They always offer to take coats, and then we were shown to our table. The staff are all very friendly, not too intrusive, just enough.

Coffee arrived quickly as we were looking at the menu.
I had the most delicious bruschetta I had eaten anywhere. The bread was light and tasty and the tomatoes sweet. My husband had the tomato and basil soup. Piping hot and so tasty, he said!

Our pasta dishes were so delicious. Chunks of chicken in mine with a real 'kick' of chilli. My husband had a pasta dish with sausage and tomato and chilli.

Too full up for a dessert but the table next to ours had chocolate cake and also profitteroles, and they looked delicious.

If you want excellent Itailian food at a good price, this is the place to go.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Having had a terrible meal experience in the Hilton Maidstone, we went here and this is how service should be - well done!