“Beautiful B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Catnap Corner

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maidstone
Catnap Corner
Ranked #7 of 29 Maidstone B&B and Inns
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Beautiful B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

A friendly, welcoming, warm and comfy place to stay. Sandy and Tony have been excellant hosts and have gone out of there way to make me feel relaxed in their beautiful B&B. Well equipt rooms with soft fluffy beds. Easy to find and very close to town centre. As I was up at the crack of dawn for work they changed my breakfast for a scrummy pack lunch. excelllent value for money. Would be more then happy to come back and recommend anyone.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your great comments and taking the time to comment

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Sandy and Tony were excellent hosts and went out of their way to make us comfortable. The B&B is situated close to the railway station, Budget car rental, and Maidstone city centre (each 10-15min walk). The rooms were clean and tidy, and breakfast was excellent and filling. A good a start to the day.
Definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jonathan B
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Many thanks for your comments, I am very pleased as always to hear from a satisfied customer
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in July 2012 while on a family history trip. It was a useful base for travelling around small villages in Kent. In particular, we found it to be an excellent location within easy walking distance of pubs or the Maidstone town for dinner etc.

Sandy and Tony were very accommodating and the B & B was clean and comfortable. It was excellent value for money. There was also room for our rental car off-road. We would be happy to stay there again should we return to the Kent area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Phil H
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review
Parma, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

They are kind and nice. My mother and I have been there for a few days and we were treated very well. Everything is tidy and clean. They also have a wonderful garden in the backyard. Go there!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Alan R
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Many thanks for your review
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Small bnb with friendly service. I stayed in the single room which had a shared bathroom. The room and bathroom was clean, everything provided what you may need. The room was very small but had a comfortable bed. Breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank bfrog
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
thank you so very much for your generous response
Maidstone, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed in Catnap Corner for 5 nights. I found Sandy and Tony's B&B to be exactly what I wanted. I was made feel welcome and at home from the minute I arrived. As I had moved over to the UK on my own their hospitality and friendliness were very much welcomed. Both Sandy and Tony helped me tremendously in finding my feet in Maidstone. The rooms are comfortable and equipped with a TV DVD player and tea/coffee making facilities. I would have no hesitation in recommending this B&B to anyone and I have already suggested it to friends and family for when they come to visit.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Claire Anne M
Sandra F, Manager at Catnap Corner, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
thank you for taking the time to respond
Taunton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stayed at Catnap Corner for the third time - I'll always go back because the rooms are perfectly clean, well decorated and well planned, everything you need is there. The breakfast is just right, perfectly poached eggs and good coffee. Sandy and Tony are chatty and helpful, and it's a really good base when I go back to my home town!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank TeresaS44
Sandra F, Owner at Catnap Corner, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review, I am very grateful. Look forward to seeing you once again.