“Delicious!”

The Plough at Langley
Ranked #14 of 369 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Popped in for some dinner and it was delicious! Decided on their two course fixed price menu and had the Chicken Liver Parfait to start, and the Pork Belly as mains. Both were amazing, and the service is attentive and friendly. Would recommend a meal from The Plough

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

a week ago
Had a cracking Sunday lunch with loved ones yesterday for my birthday in the Plough's beautiful restaurant The food was amazing - most of us started with the meaty salmon fish cakes followed by beef with the exception of one pork. The meat was very tasty & tender accompanied by the most delicious roast potatoes and plenty of fresh vegetables. Despite the meal having left us all very full & satisfied most of our group couldn't resist the sumptuous toffee & date sponge pudding with lashings of custard. I reluctantly declined ('though had a taste of my husbands ) but the lovely staff still brought me a Birthday Plate . Harriet looked after us very well and couldn't have been more attentive. I was made to feel very special indeed and to top it all my 'Birthday' meal & gin cocktails were totally complimentary!!!! Thank you so much for your hospitality and we'll see you again soon xx

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Visited The Plough for breakfast and the food was amazing. All staff very friendly and welcoming. Outside area is spacious and had been laid out very well.
I hear they have a new menu which I cannot wait to return to try out!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank clairejhewson
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Had Sunday lunch here last weekend. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Becky, Harriet and Millie couldnt have made us feel more welcome. The pimms was good too! I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I took my wife to the plough for her birthday on Friday night, never been before but the website looked promising so we gave it a whirl.
What a stunning little pub/restaurant, super polite, friendly staff and a great selection of cocktails, we was shown through to our table in the restaurant area which is equally as charming as the pub section and features a large glass window so you can see the chefs doing their craft.
We ordered from the a la carte menu and both had the garlic prawns with buttered samphire, my wife then chose the pork belly for her main whilst I had the mixed grill and to finish we both had the creme brûlée (which the chefs dressed my wife’s desert plate especially as a birthday treat)
The food from start to finish was top notch, really tasty and very well cooked and presented, the smartest looking mixed grill I’ve ever had and the lamb cutlet was to die for. We eat at a lot of Michelin starred/ AA rosette restaurants and this could easily be one of them, this is a gastro pub at its best.
Also playing live music on Friday nights was a great touch and we left the plough very happy people.
We will be returning and I couldn’t recommend this little gem high enough.
Thanks to all at the plough for making my wife’s birthday a lovely evening to remember.
Great people, great food, great venue.
5 stars from us.