“Great food, great service”
Review of Zizzi - Maidstone

Zizzi - Maidstone
Ranked #77 of 311 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Zizzi Italian restaurant in Maidstone features its own traditional, wood fired pizza oven, sparkling olive vats and plenty of other interesting details influenced by the local area. Zizzi restaurants are passionate about simple Italian cookery. Whether it's pizza or pasta, salads or risotto, or carne and pesce (meat and fish), each dish is prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients - from the popular classics to Zizzi's own innovations - ensuring that you can enjoy a great Italian dining experience, at any of Zizzi's Italian restaurants around the country.
Maidstone
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Been here multiple times, food is always nice, service always good. The one time I did have a question about the food the manager took it off my bill! (it was only about the lack of meatballs in my Calzone) so pleasantly surprised as I was expecting an apology. However, went there the other night with my boyfriend (it wasn't very busy) and was welcomed and seated straight away by who I assume was the manager as he had a shirt and trousers on, after a couple of minutes he got our order. He was very friendly and enthusiastic, I'm a waitress myself and actually felt like I learnt off him whilst he was serving us. Overall, the food was amazing as well as the service.

• Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Microwave food”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This is unfortunately mass produced and re heated food. Don't put your business with these big national chains, it's poor quality, didn't agree with me and I eat in a lot of different places around the world. There are many better places in Maidstone for the same money....

Visited March 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Always have a lovely meal”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

The service is always attentive and quick.
I have had some of the most enjoyable meals here as the atmosphere is always so relaxed.
They will change/ add to your dish on request - such as I ask for extra garlic or to have a different type of pasta with the sauce of my choosing, with no fuss.

I love the fritto misto starter - always tastes fresh and full of flavour. Much prefer zizi's to other chains! Good, well cooked food at a reasonable price. There are good independent restaurants in Maidstone- but when they're busy or closed zizzi's is my go to restaurants for a good meal.

Cuxton Kent UK
“Great value food, great service”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Zizzi's in Maidstone offers a good range of Italian inspired food, a friendly atmosphere and attention to detail. The manageress remembered us from a previous visit and treated us like royalty.

• Visited September 2013
Kent
“Superb Service and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We booked a meal for a small reunion for Friday 27th September at Zizzi's Maidstone.
I can honestly say everything was perfect. All the staff we encountered were helpful, service was superb, the food was excellent and the price was fine.
Even though the restaurant was packed, we were seated straight away. We did not feel hurried like you often do in busy restaurants. In fact we only ordered our starters and didn't order our mains until after we had them. A lovely touch was that even the manager made time to come and check everything was ok with our meal. It is refreshing to see such a visible manager when the place is so busy. She worked tirelessly, checking that customers and staff were all ok. A massive thank you to Caroline and her team. We had a fantastic night and will definitely be returning :)

• Visited September 2013