“Average food”
Review of Zizzi - Maidstone

Zizzi - Maidstone
Ranked #59 of 313 Restaurants in Maidstone
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Zizzi Italian restaurant in Maidstone features its own traditional, wood fired pizza oven, sparkling olive vats and plenty of other interesting details influenced by the local area. Zizzi restaurants are passionate about simple Italian cookery. Whether it's pizza or pasta, salads or risotto, or carne and pesce (meat and fish), each dish is prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients - from the popular classics to Zizzi's own innovations - ensuring that you can enjoy a great Italian dining experience, at any of Zizzi's Italian restaurants around the country.
“Average food”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Visited here with work friends during the week. Menu offers some interesting dishes, but the same as in all chains. Food was predictable and bland. Service was ok.

• Polish first
Kent
“Good Place to eat!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Really nice food, friendly staff. Clean restaurant. Situated close to the nightlife and bars. would go back

Chatham, United Kingdom
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been to eat at this Zizzi Restaurant on several occasions and have always been quite pleased with the service I received. However I went there again with my partner last week Thursday, we were seated and told that somebody would be with us shortly. The restaurant was not very busy, but we sat there for at least 10 minutes without being asked what we would like to drink. I then tried to get the attention of one of the waiters and was asked to hang on for 1 minute. Nobody came and even when the restaurant manager came near, she originally had shown us to the table, she saw that we still had the menu's but did not bother to assure us that somebody would be with us shortly. After 15 minutes of no service at all we left and went to one of the competitors. I can assure you that this was our very last trip to Zizzi's!

• Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Ok if you like waiting....................”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently went here with a group of work friends for a 40th birthday. can't fault the food at all, but the service was VERY slow, nearly an hour before our order was even taken. Seemed we had to hunt down a waitress every time we wanted something...including the bill.

No-one asked us if meal was OK. And a service charge was added automatically to our bill which is very bad practice.

Wouldn't visit again because of that.

• Visited October 2012
Kent
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great place. They did not have a vacant table, but took our mobile number and suggested we went and had a drink in a nearby pub, when a table was ready, they rang us. Excellent idea.

I love the atmosphere in this restaurant, the staff are always friendly. The food is always very tasty and very hot.

My daughter and I took my two little grandchildren one day and the staff were so good with them.
There was a very good childrens menu: they had bread sticks (freshly made), spaghetti bolognaise that produced a mmmmmmm from both children (every bit eaten) and ice cream to finish.
Go here at least once a month.

Visited September 2012