Grange Moor Hotel
$81
$39
Travelodge
$67
Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Maidstone (Allington) Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
All reviewsshower roomwedding receptionan enjoyable stayfull englishvisit maidstoneincluding breakfastbit datedwedding venuesunday lunchfour poster bedone night staymaidstone town centrenight's sleepbar areafamily roomchantellefunction
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed here with family visiting from the USA during the night of the 14th February 2013 after a not so nice stay at the local travel-lodge.

I have to say that this was a lovely breath of fresh air, love quaint building, the facilities were clean, well kept and felt like home away from home. The pub on site offers food and the cooked breakfast was lovely jubbly.

Big thanks also goes out to Nicola who was a star on many occasions, offering advice on local shops, dinner - Overall the staff couldn't do enough to help us.

I couldn't recommend this place enough, enjoy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed here for our Bakers dinner dance and daytime competition. The Hotel was perfect for this, giving the conference rooms needed for the competition and a very nicely laid up and decorated room for the evening dance. We checked in very early in order that my Husband could have a sleep before the dance as he had worked the night before. I had phoned in advance to see if this would be o.k and when we arrived the room was ready for us. There was a lovely bar for relaxing during the day and a quiet lounge area for anyone that wanted a bit of peace and quiet. The room we had for the night was very clean and comfortable, plenty of drawer and wardrobe space. Small bathroom, shower only, but again, very clean and had nice amenities. The breakfast was very good, plenty of choice for the cooked and continental choices. Easy, on site , parking. We found all the staff very friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My company sent me to UK in January. The weather there was not good, luckily, I stayed in this friendly, warm and well established hotel just 10 minutes walk from the town centre and Maidstone West Rail station. I had to attend a meeting in London one day during my stay and instead of staying in London just for one night, I was able to commute to London as Maidstone East station was only 5 minutes away by taxi and the train journey took less than an hour.

The cost of the room was very reasonable and that includes an excellent breakfast, cooked to order. I had similar breakfast in London on the day I was there, it cost me GBP7.95. Dinner and drinks were reasonable too. Overall, I was quite happy to have stayed in this independent hotel rather than one of the usual chain hotels. The staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them.

Room Tip: I called the hotel directly and was given a very competitive room rate.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Booked to stay here one night in January for Birthday party down the road. The hotel was nice looking from outside and easy for us to find. There is a car park at the rear. We were checked in quickly and staff were friendly. On arrival to our room we found that we had been given a lovely four poster bed. There was plenty of space in our room and we had a bath and over shower. It was decorated well and comfortable. Due to us going out to a birthday party we did not eat dinner in the hotel but saw some food come from the kitchen that looked nice. Breakfast the next morning was the usual fruit, cereal and juice. We were then served tea/coffee, toast and a choice of cooked breakfast from the menu. This was very nice and both myself and my husband were pleased with our choices. I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel if someone wanted to stay in this area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VicandSteve2012
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Just one night here, but no real complaints.
Easy parking on car park or street outside hotel. Smooth check in.
I was in room four which was ample for my needs, clean and well fitted out.
My evening meal was nice and reasonably priced and the bar prices were fair too.
No problems with the breakfast (served from 7am). I opted for poached eggs on toast which were perfectly cooked and good quality bread
No problems with noise for me and my room was plenty warm enough, despite being well below zero outside. All staff were friendly

As a budget priced hotel this was very good. Had the internet speed in the rooms been better and if there had been a real ale on hand pump in the bar, I would have awarded 5/5.

Would I stay again?
Definitely

Ok. Next stop is Vilnius!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business