We stopped here for an Spring break 2012. 2 Adults and 2 Children. We paid about £35 per room per night fpor three nights and this included continental breakfast. Very good value, granted not the best hotel but what you get for the price is really good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1797 to house the officers' quarters of the Invicta Barracks, this distinctive lodge is one of the most welcoming hotels in Maidstone. Rather than repelling Napoleonic troops it now serves as relaxing budget accommodation for short breaks and business travel, and is ideally placed for exploring Kent or nearby towns like Chatham and East Malling.The colonial-style building offers 12 comfy rooms and a cosy pub, where you can unwind with a pint of cask ale and some freshly cooked, seasonally inspired food.Maidstone is Kent's business heart, but there's plenty to see and do besides attending an event at the East Malling Conference Centre. It's best known as home to the beautiful Leeds Castle, with its 500 acres of scenic parkland and popular golf course, but you could also enjoy the town's theatres, bars or busy shopping centre. Or you could explore the area via water, taking a canoe along the River Medway or a more leisurely boat trip on the Allington Belle or Kentish Lady. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Rabbit Vintage Hotel Maidstone
- Innkeeper's Lodge Maidstone Kent