My friend and I stayed at The White Rabbit on 30th July. We were made to feel very welcome by Vikki & the other staff. We were in room 4 - a twin room. It was a lovely room - had an anti-room with a 2 seater settee and an armchair in. Bedroom was extremely large - you could have got 2 double beds in there. Shower was large - bathroom was good size. Although the room faced the road the traffic noise was ok. Breakfast was continental & you could have as much as you liked. Vikki came out of her way in the morning to enquiry whether we had enjoyed the evening at our friends. It was a midday check out which was very good as usually it is much earlier. Huge car park available. Also there was 24 hour access for guests which was very good. All in all we had a really good stay and will definately be staying there again next time we visit our friends in Maidstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1797 to house the officers' quarters of the Invicta Barracks, this distinctive lodge is one of the most welcoming hotels in Maidstone. Rather than repelling Napoleonic troops it now serves as relaxing budget accommodation for short breaks and business travel, and is ideally placed for exploring Kent or nearby towns like Chatham and East Malling.The colonial-style building offers 12 comfy rooms and a cosy pub, where you can unwind with a pint of cask ale and some freshly cooked, seasonally inspired food.Maidstone is Kent's business heart, but there's plenty to see and do besides attending an event at the East Malling Conference Centre. It's best known as home to the beautiful Leeds Castle, with its 500 acres of scenic parkland and popular golf course, but you could also enjoy the town's theatres, bars or busy shopping centre. Or you could explore the area via water, taking a canoe along the River Medway or a more leisurely boat trip on the Allington Belle or Kentish Lady. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Rabbit Vintage Hotel Maidstone
- Innkeeper's Lodge Maidstone Kent