Detling Coachhouse
$96
$39
Travelodge
$67
Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Maidstone (Allington) Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
All reviewscoach housekent showgroundcooked breakfastfull englisha quiet country lanepretty gardendual carriagewaysingle roombreakfast roomon arrivalsouth of englandfantastic locationcold meatslocal pubexcellent breakfasthandy locationfree wifi
Reviewed October 4, 2011

A wonderful hause with a lovely intereur, beautiful surrounding and a familiar athmosphere!!!
We love it!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2011

During our second stay this year, we experienced the welcoming atmosphere of the Detling Coach House. This time, we sayed in the ground floor, occupying two cute, clean and comfortable rooms (one single, one double). I really loved my bathroom which had a cleand and well functioning shower, complimentary soap and shower gel , shampoo etc.
Due to the weather (mist), my room felt a little bit damp - of which there is not much to do about.
Breakfast was tasty and enjoyable as ever (they really have improved on the coffee!), we mostly had the cooked version which was excellent (quality of ham, lovely eggs!).
The stay has been relaxing and perfectly tendered by our host Emma who is never short of a witty remark. She has been as helpful as one can ever want and has instantly forwarded me my grooming set which I had forgotten.
A great place to stay, really!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed at the Coach House on 9th and 10th September. The owners could not have been kinder - even going to drop me in town when I wanted to get a taxi and acting as a postbox for something I ordered - very difficult to find better service than that! We had room no. 4 and it was really good with large bathroom.l The English breakfasts were beautifully cooked and on time. Could not find fault and will happily stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Berri H
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Detling Coach House is in quiet lane by the show ground, although may be busy whe big shows are on. Lovely setting with pretty garden. Comfortable rooms with pleasant en-suite bathrooms. Breakfast is friendly and more than adequate, using good produce ( own eggs ? ). Any combination of cooked breakfast possible.

Although in a quiet lane, is is just off A249 and hence motorways, and only a short drive from Maidstone.

Landlady is both friendly and helpful and halps to make your stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I have stayed at the Detling Coach House on several occasions over the past few years whilst I have been working in Maidstone, and I have always received a welcoming cup of tea on arrival and an excellent breakfast the following morning. I usually book the single room on the ground floor at the front of the property, and it is always clean and tidy, with fresh towels and bed linen. This is a lovely little B&B run by a friendly and welcoming staff.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business