“Fantastic!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just returned from having a meal at the Artemis as my daughter chose it to celebrate her birthday. Excellent food, wonderful service and they made my daughters birthday one to remember. Thanks for making her birthday one to remember - will be back for sure!!

“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My partner and I visited this restaurant on a busy Sunday afternoon. There portions are generous and great value for money. Everything was packed full of flavour.They even manage to make potatoes taste fantastic! We cannot wait to visit this restaurant again.

2 Thank MissKarmaX
Strood, England, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Six of us dined at Artemis and from the moment we arrived to the time we left we thought we were in Greece. The food is divine very authentic and the staff attentive. I would not hesitate in recommending a visit to this restaurant.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Best Greek meal this side of the Aegean”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We have made Artemis Taverna one of our regular haunts. The food is really authentic Greek and soooo tasty. We have just come back from Rhodes and needed a "Greek hit" today. We weren't disappointed. We would recommend this Taverna to anyone who loves Greek food. If you have never tried Greek food, go to Artemis and experiment. The Kleftiko is to die for.

1 Thank ErikaMike
Aylesford, United Kingdom
“A touch of Greece in the centre of Maidstone”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate here at the beginning of the year on a spur of the moment want for Greek food and I'm so glad we did! The food is amazing from starter to finish, it tastes very authentic. I would definitely recommend booking in advance, especially if you're a large party, as the restaurant is a little small. Well worth a visit.

• Visited January 2014