“Very enjoyable.”
Review of Artemis

Artemis
Reserve with OpenTable
Artemis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 344 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Ate here with wife and her brother and his wife.
We all enjoyed our meals very much. We found it well priced.
My octopus, ordered with some trepidation due to an review read here that was critical, was fine. It was not tough at all. Wife enjoyed here moussaka.
We'd definitely return.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Visiting the UK on holiday with my family for the past 3 weeks, I ate in multiple restaurants of various standard and price. This one stood out. The food was sumptuous, beautifully cooked and plentiful. Contrary to what I read in another review, the octopus was a delight - beautifully tender and juicy. Taramasolata, moussaka and kofte were all outstanding too. The staff were attentive but inobtrusive. Just over £40 for a lunch for three people (one with two courses) including drinks was excellent value - I would have happily paid double for that quality of food.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Good food and large portions and reasonably priced. It was so refreshing to be served by a happy waitress who was very attentive. She worked hard and has two jobs and was still smiling and happy even though she had been working all day. She was a credit to the restaurant.

1  Thank Dancing-Suz
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We booked the restaurant for a family get together on a Sunday.
I can only say that the food is ordinary and in the most part swimming in olive oil ( including the chicken pasta!!). The octopus was over cooked and tough, the meze plate was average (and again basted in oil). The kids barbecue chicken was OK.
I don't think we will be rushing back!

1  Thank Happy4ever2
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I dined here with 3 fellow yummy mummies last Thursday. We try and get out without the children and other halves every couple of months to enjoy good food and wine.
In this case the food wasn't good, it was outstanding!
The portion sizes are huge, fantastic value for money - highly recommend the mezze starter, which could easily serve two. The home made pitta bread is just delicious.
We had the house red wine, providing you let it stand in the jug for 10 minutes or so it is very palletable.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely be returning.
Outstanding food that is very reasonably priced