Spending most of my time travelling a Premier Inn hotel room has begun to feel like my second home. This hotel met my expectations in terms of cleanliness, decor, helpful staff, and the location is certainly the best I have seen. The only downfall was the noise that I could hear from the surrounding rooms and the corridor which I've not had a problem with elsewhere. The Malta Inn next door was a bit of a mixed bag. They were undergoing renovations at the time I was there, of which I was warned and apologies were given, so I will not comment on the decor or noise levels. I was very disappointed with the potato skins the first night which were simultaneously soggy while the cheese was dry, probably the worst I have had, but in contrast the creamy pesto chicken pasta was probably the best I have had, with the chicken cooked to perfection and the balance of ingredients just right. The second night I had nachos and chilli con carne, both of which were standard pub food, fine but nothing to write home about. Overall the experience was perfectly acceptable, but with the exception of the location I would say the Premier Inn at Allington up the road edges it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic riverside location with an outdoor beer garden, just a few miles from Maidstone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel Maidstone
- Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel Kent