Whitbread Group seem to stagger from a bad place to a worse with each passing month although unlike Travelodge have not received stories about ears bitten off and recapitalisation, that said and even when you find a bargain branch available for your stay there are standards which they declare and then fail to maintain. I know because we have stayed at this one before that the food will be terrible but at least detritus under the table, on the table and dirty cutlery could be avoides. The good night sleep guarantee invoked because I was woken in early hours by other guests - I was not offered the refund. The room was freezing , I borrowed a heater from reception, the thermostat reverts to about 21 even when put up to a miserly 23.5 max. I wrote to chief exec and chairman about constant problems booking online, never had the courtesy of an acknowledgement so poor service starts at the top. Why 2 points then, well there are plenty of worse places out their but in the current climate how do people get away with such poor standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic riverside location with an outdoor beer garden, just a few miles from Maidstone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel Maidstone
- Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel Kent