“Great lunch”
Review of Moonlight Cafe

Moonlight Cafe
Ranked #92 of 344 Restaurants in Maidstone
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A few months ago I went here to have lunch with my wife.
In my opinion it is one of the best cafes around. Nothing posh but good portions, great prices and a smile with my semi breakfaat lunch. I will be returning there again soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I would like to take this opporunity to say that we really enjoyed our visit to moonlight - We had a delicious Carrot Cake, tea, hot chocolate, Bacon Roll & lovely cup of tea. The gentelman who served us, was super efficient and nothing was too much hassle. Just what you want, quick service with a smile. GREAT VALUE

1  Thank mdo1903
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

My family and I regularly visit this cafe as the food is so nice and it is great value. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff and they have a loyalty card where you can get a fifth breakfast free. Highly recommended by me, and one of my favourite hobbies is eating!

1  Thank MarkEverest