“Wow wow wow!! Fab hen do location!!”
Review of Madame Mu Mu

Madame Mu Mu
More attraction details
Owner description: Madam Mu Mu is a Boho Chic Cabaret Restaurant where some of the best Cabaret acts from allover the UK appear. From Legends shows to Circus acts and the best Burlesque in the UK you will have an amazing night. Our Restaurant has been the Number 1 Restaurant on TRIPADVISOR for the last year. Designed by one of the best designers in the World, Jeff Meades.
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure of organising my cousins hen do where we visited Madame Mumu's on 18th may, & all 29 of us were throughout impressed with the food considering there were quite a few large groups also there that night all meals were piping hot & we weren't kept waiting long between courses.
Where do I start with Madame Mumu..... We LOVED her!! She had us all in absolute stitches! The Folly mixtures & Ivy Paige were brilliant, very tasteful burlesque dancers, stunning & very talented!
All round it was a great night & will definitely be returning!
Also a thanks to Sineal for all her help with planning this night she was very professional & nothing was ever to much! Xx

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just thought you would like to hear some of the comments made by our staff following our fabulous evening at Madame MuMu’s -

• A little bit of naughtiness with a lot of fun and laughter. Great atmosphere, great food and amazing cabaret!

• Phantasmagoria at the Moulin Rouge!!!

• Wall to wall fun with great entertainment, wonderful staff and great singer and magic too! Suits all ages (over 18 of course).

• Staff friendly and helpful, excellent evening’s entertainment. Food exceptionally good.

• Had a super evening - will certainly be telling all my friends - great atmosphere and lovely staff - thank you!

• The evening was up there with the best!

• Burlesque dancers were fabulous - all in the best possible taste!!
• Best hostess ever, “Madame MuMu”

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Great fun for younger people as excellent cabaret food and service
This is Seperate from the night club and like the fantastic resturant in a Seperate building as I noticed that some reviews on here refer to the nightclub not the resturant
Make no mistake the nightclub is very popular with the over 21 s on Friday and Saturday nights so if your a pensioner like me not my style bit I love the clast resturant specially in the week
The food is very well presented and rather theatrical
Smoke over the ribs
Soup in a small saucepan etc
Great place to have a celebration
The new part Madam MU MU is upstairs and great decor and ideal for the younger set .
As always staff here look after me very well

1  Thank pauljvic
Reviewed April 22, 2013

10 of us (5 couples) went for a friend's birthday at the weekend. What a fantastic night we had! Madame Mumu and all the staff made us very welcome......... the entertainment was excellent too with a lot of variety of acts! Highly recommend if you want a good fun night and lovely food to boot! Will definitely be returning with our friends!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We booked in for NYE and had a great time. The greeting and warm welcome was exactly what we needed after spending ages looking for somewhere to park in the pelting rain. Loved the theatrical decor. Great service. Enjoyed the entertainment immensely, definitely the highlight of the night. I laughed all night - the atmosphere was exactly right for a NYE party. One of my friends did find the music too loud for conversations, but it wasn't a huge issue. No complaint about the food either. Highly recommended for a fantastic fun night out.