Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel
Hilton Maidstone(Maidstone)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsone way systemthyme restaurantcar parkmaidstone town centremeal dealcentral locationexcellent hotelair convisiting familybusy roadcomfortable staycomfortable bedgood nights sleepexcellent staynight's sleepplenty of parkingmember of staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2013

It was the third time I stayed in a premier inn and I have found the same excellent service. A very helpful and friendly staff and a wonderful night sleep.My friend who never stayed in a premier inn was very impressed with the good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2013

A gem. The staff can't do enough for you. The food is excellent and good value. Bedrooms very clean and nice bedding. All in all fantastic value for money. High recommend. Even 30 mins free wifi and only £3 for 24 after that.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Classic1531
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have stayed here twice a month since it opened , and have always found it very good.
The rooms are very clean, and the staff are wonderful.Only 2 small issues, the waiting time for food in the evening can sometimes be quite long, and the bacon is a bit salty.!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SandieWood03
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We've stayed there once before, very good both times. We would also stay again.. and again.. and again.

The staff are really helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

It was so clean you could smell it! :)

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Charlotte W
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I would like to know how many months in advance one has to book in order to pay the £29 it advertises. I paid £71 for one night, without breakfast, and found myself checking myself in on a computer with a "Receptionist" standing over me to make sure I did it properly. I expect for that price for someone to check me in.
The pillows are advertised as being "fluffy". Well, I had the choice of "soft" (lifeless and flat) or "firm" (rock hard). Consequently, not much sleep was had.
The bathroom was spacious and clean, but the "soap" came in a dispenser. OK for washing one's hands, but when the dispenser in the bath area is advertised as being for "body and hair" and only a small spurt comes out at a time, well, all I can say is, thank goodness I'd taken my own shampoo and conditioner with me to use on my long hair.
My one night trip was for business, but unfortunately, as I'm self-employed, my "business" didn't pay for the stay.
The restaurant staff were courteous, but the food menu is oh, so boring! Come on, have a bit more imagination.
I took a photo of the "art work" on the wall, but only for the sole purpose of showing friends and family what utterly tasteless people actually do the decor. And, it's the same piece of "art" in every single room of the hotel. Again - use your imagination!
Disappointed and out-of-pocket.