“I had the amazing privilege of being a guest”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maidstone
Windy Bottom Boutique B&B
Ranked #7 of 27 Maidstone B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The small and beautiful Windy Bottom Boutique B&B set in a country setting with country views over the large garden, I have heard so much about this amazing place and after watching channel 4 program four in a bed and seeing the owners Gloria and Dave Win I just had to go and try it out, I went with a friend who was visiting from Cyprus Teresa Weddings North Cyprus we were visiting the WTM World Travel Market at Excel London 4th –7th November seeing it was only 40 minutes away and a straight run it was perfectly situated, for our four day in London, I did feel on arrival that the main road would be noisy, how wrong was I it was like being in another world so quite could not her a thing.
I have to say it was an amazing few days Gloria and Dave first class hosts and a wonderful couple with a wonderful family, and so welcoming they make you feel at home the minute you walk through the door, nothing was to much trouble, we stayed in the Traveller-Suite which was perfect bigger than the pictures and a perfect room for us and all out luggage highly recommend it for family friend, I did check out the other two suites the Versace Suite and Majesty Suite stunning with all the added details that make your stay just that little bit special, which are perfect for couples. Honeymoons or just a romantic getaway or just business and friend, for short or long stays with it being perfectly situated for London and all the local attractions I highly recommend it, any time of the year, along with the full breakfast you will be set for the day. With working for many years in the travel industry i have stayed in some wonderful places but i have to say this is on my top list of i have to return, I have already booked for next year can not wait

Room Tip: Versace Suite perfect romantic room the Majesty Suite twin or double perfect for couples family and...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Debbıe

Reviewed November 8, 2013

1.Good hosts
2.HUGE room SUPER comfortable with a very nice ensuite
3.Good breakfast
4.Phone (EE) and Wifi worked well.
5.Plenty of parking.

Highly recommended and i would look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Revelatio00x
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Wow what a shock we had!! We took a risk going for it and it was amazing! Very clean (unlike a windy bottom!) fantastic hosts good value for money. Nice relaxing look of location but busy roads. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Tsmith748
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed at Windy bottom whilst visiting my Daughter who was studying in Maidstone. I stayed in 2 of the rooms there. I slept well. Really lovely, clean, comfortable rooms. I liked the individual heating controls in the rooms. Really great hosts. Excellent breakfast good choice excellent value for money.

Room Tip: all rooms are great I stayed in two of the rooms I stayed 4 times in 8 months.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Lizb3365
Reviewed August 4, 2013

A little hard to find but well worth it and great value for money a lovely setting ideal for a stop over to or from France great rooms with lots of extras. Lovely big breakfast with lots of choice and a veggie option.

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank Johnmh156
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This B and B is amazing and is highly recommended. The hosts Dave, Gloria and Chip are so friendly and do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are spectacularly furnished with every luxury possible. I wish hotels were like this place! Dom

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank dommichael88
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the spacious Traveller Suite when in the area for a family wedding. Very warm welcome, fabulous room with all the facilities you might wish for. The ultra-quiet air-con kept the room at a nice temp following the hottest day of the year so far.
Dave and Gloria were the perfect hosts who provided us with a cooling drink on the terrace before we retired to bed.
The powerful shower was welcome first thing in the morning followed by a beautifully cooked full-English.
If you are trAvelling in this part of the Kent countryside, don't bother checking into one of the national chain budgets, when you can pay similar pennies and stay at Windy Bottom Boutique B&B.

• Stayed: July 2013