“Birthday party”
Review of Wear 'm Out

Wear 'm Out
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a great indoor softplay area as it can cater for younger and older children due to the big drop slides they have. Had my 4 year olds party here. We brought our own food as the lunchbox they provide was a bit rubbish (had it on a previous party).
Good place to go on a rainy day though.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"peak"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Bring my children here often, it always is loved by them! The place is clean, and has areas marked out for the different age groups. As a mother I cant fault it. The children are very happy to be going in and have happy smiles on the way out! The coffee shop is great too. And the staff are a pleasure to talk to. This place gets top marks in my book. Its very well organised and it just works great for parents and for the kids.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have taken grandchildren ranging from a year old to 11 on various occasions and it's always been a hit. A very large indoor play facility with separate areas for under-5s and older ones, very safe and well equipped. There are refreshments but not great quality. Loos clean and include child-height basins.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

go there with young children and like the name suggests, wear them out. they will love playing with the colourful balls and climbing and going through barriers etc, and you get to play with them if you want, also play areas for babies and places for adults to sit and have a coffee while watching your children play and enjoy themselves

1  Thank B18C3VIC
See more reviews
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I go here regularly with my two grandchildren age 17 months and 2+. They love it. The staff have always been wonderful especially Gemma who takes the time to chat if its not too busy. Yep in the winter it can be chilly so sit near the heater. The children certainly don't feel it. Their too busy building up a sweat running around. My biggest tip is go before the schools let out. I like that there's a safe place for the babies/toddlers to play while the older ones can run around. The foods not 5* but the sort of snacks children will eat. The equipment is clean and well maintained and in my opnion that's the important point where's there are youngsters around. They have a very strict behaviour policy which is great although at times I feel a bit sorry for the staff who have to implement it. It does what is says on the tin it 'wears em out' the only drawback is it 'wears me our' too! It's a great way to pass an hour or two with the bored lively children.

1  Thank jean f