Stopped for one night on the way home from the Continent via the Eurotunnel,very easy to find just off the M20.
The welcome at Reception was warm and inviting and check in was handled very professionally.
The room was exactly as ordered although a little too warm,it was clean and tidy and had all the amenities required.We ate in the Restaurant that evening and again the service was very good and attentive.The food came quickly and efficiently and was of a very good quality .Breakfast the following morning was again hot and plentiful ,all in all an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone is situated close to the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. From shopping at Bluewater to a trip to see the animals at Hop Farm Country Park; from a walk along the new Millennium riverside pathway or a trip back in time to the Museum of Kent Life or Leeds Castle, you'll find everything on your doorstep. Village Urban Resort Maidstone has 122 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Maidstone
- Village Hotel Leisure Maidstone
- Village Hotel Maidstone Kent