I stayed here for 3 weeks during October and my stay was OK.
Its not the most luxurious place to stay, but you get what you pay for.
The room rate is priced on the room, not per person which makes it good value.
The rooms are functional, maintained well and very clean.
The hotel is a very busy place, boasting a restaurant (very good food and popular for the Sunday Buffet), a pub (several screens for sport, good food and choice of beer), and a Starbucks.
In addition there are several function rooms etc, a Gym and a 25m pool.
It’s the first time I have been back in this Gym, since I was a member in 2007 and it is looking a bit tired, some of the equipment does need replacing/updating and it does get congested at peak times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone is situated close to the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. From shopping at Bluewater to a trip to see the animals at Hop Farm Country Park; from a walk along the new Millennium riverside pathway or a trip back in time to the Museum of Kent Life or Leeds Castle, you'll find everything on your doorstep. Village Urban Resort Maidstone has 122 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Maidstone
- Village Hotel Leisure Maidstone
- Village Hotel Maidstone Kent