Ok - the recurring theme in the reviews seems to be the lack of air conditioning in the rooms. It's true the rooms can get warm - my advice is get a room on the second floor which seems to be cooler!! However this is more than compensated for by the excellent staff. I found them friendly and efficient and always willing to help. The Victory Pub served good value food and drinks, compared to similar hotel chains, and at least had a bit of atmosphere. Very good leisure facilities and conveniently located near the M20. I am booked to stay there again so need I say more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Maidstone is situated close to the River Medway and is perfectly located to explore Kent and beyond. From shopping at Bluewater to a trip to see the animals at Hop Farm Country Park; from a walk along the new Millennium riverside pathway or a trip back in time to the Museum of Kent Life or Leeds Castle, you'll find everything on your doorstep. Village Urban Resort Maidstone has 122 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Maidstone
- Village Hotel Leisure Maidstone
- Village Hotel Maidstone Kent