“Quality Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My first visit and I was pleased to have chosen it. The Food was very good quality and the range of dishes was distinct. Not the usual one sauce covers all, which can often be found in an Indian Restaurant. Good portion sizes as well.
It's standards were high front of House and probably the kitchen standards would be equally as high.
The waiters were very pleasant and quite formal, maybe with time and familiarity they would become a little more engaging. Price was a bit higher than your average Indian Restaurant but never the less it was a very good experience

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This restaurant food is very good indeed but a little over priced for the area and quality, don't get me wrong I've never had a bad meal although the 7th takeaway was average, that said the first 6 were superb so perhaps the main chef was off that evening. Friends who have eaten in regularly also say its good but a little pricier than it should be. I'm a bit of an Indian connoisseur (see my other reviews) and can't really say a bad word about what I've tasted to date other than the price. Don't get me wrong it's not super expensive just slightly higher priced than others in the area but then its quality worth paying for. If you fancy trying somewhere new give it try I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We haven't been to an Indian restaurant for a while , but we will certainly visit the Spice Lounge more often. The food was really good , and the service was top notch.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Great food & service although a little rushed at the end as i think they wanted to go home. Would recemmend

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Although it was a little bit more expensive than most other Indians, I've got to admit it was the best Indian I've had for a very long time.
The food was amazing and the service was friendly and prompt.
It was a busy atmosphere which set the place alight.
I can't fault it in any way and would definitely go back .... Many times