“great for a night out x”

The Muggleton Inn - J D Wetherspoon
Ranked #210 of 338 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2013

the muggleton inn is really great for pre drinks on a night out - i think it has really chaep drinks like, two pitchers for £10!! :)

Reviewed October 2, 2012

huge pub, Loads of choice for food, most of it seems to be microwave food though, please do correct me if I am wrong.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Ate here on 3 consecutive days. Sunday - Vegetarian Roast excellent. Monday - Beer and Veggie Burger deal, super, Tuesday - Steak deal 2 Salmon Steaks with a bottle of wine. Excellent value.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This resturant needs a facelift and a good clean. It is also full of drunks.
The meal was adequate, I had burger and chips, but the chips wer sodden with fat and over cooked.
I would not use this Wetherspoon again!!!

1  Thank Ray W
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I like eating here but you have to be careful when you go there to eat. If you go in the morning you have a better chance of the food being cooked properly as sometimes in the evening it can be a bit overdone. My husband and I went for a late dinner there, he order the gourmey burger and I ordered the weatherspoons sharer. When the food came out, the sherer didn't have prawns, neither had onion rings and the chicken wings on the sharer had been so over cooked that they hard all the way through and just crumbled. I went back to the bar and the lady that had served me the first time said "yes, we are out of some of the food". I asked why I wasn't told when I ordered and she just shrugged her shoulders so I asked for the manager who was A LOT more helpful. She refunded our meals for us and apologised. We have eaten there and the food has been fantastic so it is pot luck. The drinks are cheap and they have great offers on sometimes.