“Almost perfect”

Cuisines: Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Strolled in on a Sunday lunchtime as most of the restaurants in this area are chocabloc and this place had plenty of free tables. Possibly a worrying sign but our experience was lovely.
The waiter could not do enough for us, he made the experience almost perfect. Food was served quick, drinks chilled, with glasses from the freezer.
We ordered a gigantica pizza and chicken milanese, both fresh, tasty and adequate size.
The restaurant is huge with 210 covers, so I can imagine it gets busy, I only hope the service doesn't suffer as a result.
We will definately revisit.

2  Thank Helen B

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Last time was excellent but today it was a let down. The waitress had to be asked 3 times to bring the glass of wine she had forgotten which meant it came at the main course. The meal was bland which was a real shame as last time was fantastic. Even the kids said the food was bland. The waitress approached to ask if it was fine and she said "is it fine". Before I even could reply she turned on her heels. I just gave up. Paid the bill and left. Such a shame as it's normally tip top. I do hope the manager reads this.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

the food is bland, no flavour and slow. expensive for what you get and surprised that people still go there. Cajun spice??? more like low fat mayonnaise, when I asked about it I was told people don't like spice so we do it mild!! Well to me, if you don't like spicy food you don't order it in the first place!

1  Thank ragdoll8565
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stopped here for an impromtu lunch, wish we hadn't.

Looked like a reasonable place to stop from outside.. Staff were friendly and attentive. We chose the platter for two, it took half an hour to reach us and was somewhat disappointing. A pasta and prawn dish for my husband and I had the spring vegetable risotto however, both the pasta and the rice were totally under cooked and I don't mean el dente. We eat out a lot and every now and again a bad experience comes along, and this was it. We didn't eat all the platter and we left our main courses, we should have complained, so we have to accept some portion of blame here, but we will not be returning nor would we recommend, there are far better Italian resturants to try out.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Took the mrs to the wildwood, didn't know what to expect as never eaten here, but it looked good from the outside and was very busy which is always a good sign, the service was excellent, the food came out very quick and tasted great, and the bottled beer was lovely and cold too. Will definitely be returning :)