“Loveeeee!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

After the brilliant food me and my partner got and the good service I will be going again, only thing that I shall say is the drinks aren't really value for money, buuuuut I will go again in the future

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Only ate here as a couple but it would be great for large parties ESP downstairs in the cellar vault! Great atmosphere and good food, very Mediterranean and good value. Been here 5 times over its existence in Maidstone and it was great every time.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Aside from the presentation, this meal was very poor, niether in quality nor quantity could this equal a school dinner.
How do they expect to compete with Ask, Zizzi, prezzo, etc.
Chicken pasta ordered by a fellow guest contains plain spaghetti virtually no sauce and only two pieces of chicken one inch cubes.
Chicken periperi one chicken breast hammered flat and a teacup full of chips for £12.50.
Beers range from £4.95 to a staggering £6.15 per pint.
All I can say is you need more money than sense to go here twice I had a better meal for less money at the Criterion in Piccadilly Circus a month ago.
Dont let the proprietors of this establishment get away with it, spend your money wisely go somewhere else.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Returned here after a long absence and will make sure that it is another long absence. Went there yesterday for lunch with my daughter and grandsons and as we went through the door were greeted by a member of staff who we have suffered with previously. My heart sank but nevertheless sat down at the table we were shown to and were provided with menus. After approximately five minutes the said person returned and asked the ubiquitous question "are you all right". Restaurants, shops etc now appear to have become doctors, carers etc constantly enquiring after our welfare. What ever happened to asking if you would like something, are you ready to order, can I help you instead of this dreadful "all right". Having confirmed to her that I was alright after a few seconds she asked if would like some drinks which we ordered. After sitting at our table for a further 10 minutes and having seen no sign of any drinks or staff to take our order we abandoned ship. Making our way out the member of staff spotted us, finished her telephone call – hence no drinks and no service – came over to us and guess what she said? Yep, 'all right'!!! Suffice to say we confirmed that we were not all right and told her why leaving her to go back to her telephone call.
Unbelievably poor service which was exacerbated by the fact that the restaurant was only half full.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went at lunch time. the service was good and the food excellent. the building is decorated superbly.