“Lovely Italian menu selection”

Wildwood Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #37 of 313 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Kent
“Lovely Italian menu selection”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I love the food here but always go for an Italian option. However I do go with friends who always plump for a burger and they tell me that these are excellent too!

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Sheerness, United Kingdom
“great restuarant”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have eaten here several times, with my husband and have also taken my grandchildren, who also loved their meals. The food was really good, great service and very friendly staff. Comfy seats and pleasant surroundings.

• Visited October 2012
Snodland, England, United Kingdom
“£10 meal deal”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

we went last week after waiting at prezzo {opposite in earl st} for a full 2 mins with staff looking at us but not responding to us waiting to be seated !!!!! thank god for that, we have been to wildwood before with friends and enjoy it so much! we went for the £10 meal deal Monday to Thursday we both went for the same starter{garlic/onion bread} and hot pepperoni fire pizza with wine for the Mrs and lemonade for me {driving} a top quality deal and meal well worth the value and the food was 10 out off 10
well done Wildwood we will be back! if one night you fancy a cheap top quality meal for 2 for £20 go there you wont be disappointed
WELL DONE Wildwood

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Steve E
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Great selection, excellent standard”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great selection of food which is always to an excellent standard. Pizza, pasta, meat, and fish all cooked in a wide variety of styles. Recommend the spicy meat calzone for mains and the garlic bread is great to start. Burger and chicken burger are also excellent.

Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Went here Sunday lunchtime on a recommendation , first impressions were good , I ordered spaghetti and meatballs which to be fair tasted ok but was over cooked and looked to have come out of a packet ! Not worth £9.95. the pizzas and calzone looked better tho, we paid £52 for 4 plain meals and 4 cokes ! I would rather have gone to Burger King !

1 Thank Chrisriv