“Consistantly good - The best indian restaurant in Maidstone IMHO”

Shamrat Indian Brasserie
Ranked #33 of 330 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012

A group from work went to the Shamrat last Friday.

I have been to the Shamrat infrequently for many years as I don't live all that close to Maidstone, but I have yet to be disappointed. Consistancy is the key with this restaurant, it's always good.

Good and varied menu and decent portion sizes, so the food is excellent value for money. My only small gripe is that I think the drinks are a bit pricey, but hey, it's worth it!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is my favourite Indian of all time. I have the Thali Starter and a tandoori mixed grill. Best mixed grill I have had anywhere. It has Lamb chops, king prawns, chicken, kebabs etc

I have only had takeaway from here but the diners in the restaurant seemed to be having a great time and all seem to know the owner. It seems everyone knows eachother and the staff just love doing their job.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is simply the best Indian restaurant in kent, great service and the most original menu I have seen, remember to book early because this place is always full

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I am a regular eater here, have had birthday and work celebrations here and can never find fault with the staff, restaurant and food. Always excellent.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Myself and my work colleagues have ben here 3 times over the last 6 months,we ask for a selection of dishes and they are always served quickly,piping hot and delicious,staff very friendly.