Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM

from $76.90
from $84.80
from $103.00
3,854 results
All reviews beautiful grounds black swans lady baillie fairfax restaurant falconry display dog collar museum birds of prey costa coffee annual ticket stately home car park ticket price entrance fee formal gardens play area land train per adult
Reviewed 6 days ago

This is a real gem of English history, The castle was intertwined with the royal family from the conquest until the civil war and still today provides a wonderful glimpse in to History. The tour around the castle is well organised and there is also plenty to see and do outside with a walk through the grounds and displays of country pursuits such as falconers

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Took my husband to the firework spectacular at Leeds castle last weekend for his 40th birthday. They run it for 2 nights every year and are worth every penny!! We had the most amazing time. We arrived at the castle at 2 o clock. We did the maze and the grotto first, do not be deceived the maze is bigger and trickier than it looks but great fun. The grotto is beautiful but does get wet and slippery so take care if with elderly or little people. We then looked around the Avery and watched the birds of prey show. There are big playgrounds for the kids to let off some steam. We then went inside the venue area where they had entertainment in the form of music and dance acts. There were plenty of food and drink stalls/vans. Plenty of choice to cater for everyone from burger and chips to Thai noodles. My favourite was the place selling cinnamon buns they were just amazing!! There are fairground rides and stalls for the kids to keep them occupied whilst your waiting for the fireworks. These are charged at an extra cost. The fireworks started at 530 along with music and on the castle projection. They were on for just over half an hour and were some of the best fireworks I’ve seen. We had a wonderful afternoon and will definitely go back next year. My only groan about the whole day is exiting the car parks at the end. It is very unorganised so be prepared to wait. Other than that fantastic and highly recommended!!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

First time I've been since I was a child, a great castle with lovely scenery. Costa coffee with Scone, cream and jam made a lovely afternoon snack.
A very nice falconry display and the weather was good so also managed to do the maze.
Great for loosing kids in so suggest adult goes with them lol.
Parking easy and ticket price is for year long admission so no rush to see every thing so take your time and relax.
Enjoy yourselves.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Leeds Castle is truly a gem. I wasn't sure what to expect when going to the castle. I just knew that it was a sight to see in England. What I didn't realize was how much I was going to love this place. I highly recommend touring the castle and then visiting the owls. The maze took 20-30 minutes, but was well worth it. The castle itself has been well preserved and every staff member I came into contact was incredibly friendly and helpful. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited with my son and my dad. Nice open area and play park for kids to run around and play. Fairly priced cafe with lovely views.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Leeds Castle is set in rural countryside and boasts acres of parkland to wander in. The Website has everything you need to know and more, but I would like to say great place for photography, walking, eating, plenty for little ones to do also, and have numerous events throughout the year.
The Castle has an illustrative Time-Line of historical events associated with its long history and very helpful guides who are knowledgeable and informative. You can spend all day here.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

On a Tuesday I surprised my wife for her 30th birthday as she had never been to Leeds castle and I hadn’t since I was a children, it was brilliant weather we enjoyed walking around the castle and reading all the history that lies within the building and how it changed over the years, the grounds are beautiful and peaceful you can get really close to the ducks, we did the maze aswell, on the Wednesday we went around the castle again there was a pianist playing in the yellow room, the lady played beautifully

We stayed overnight it was lovely to walk around the grounds whilst it was closed to the public we also choose to get up early and get photo shots of the sun rising behind the castle, got some brilliant photos.

We will definitely be returning with our son!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Prepare to spend a full day here as there is plenty to see. We were lucky that the castle was relatively quiet although the acres of grounds and attractions cater for many visitors with a variety of requirements. There is a fifteen minute walk from reception to the castle. A train is available for non walkers.This is a surfaced route across lovely woodland with views of the castle and the autumn colours. The castle was really well presented, furnished in keeping with its history, with knowledgeable, enthusiastic guides. The gardens are lovely and some areas with a tropical flavour. The gardener we spoke to was very helpful explaining how they protected plants (bananas, cacti, palms etc) during winter. We can use his advice for our similar plants at home. The falconry was closed for 'flying' but several owls were around the grounds for photos etc with their handlers. The maize was fun and probably great for kids big and small.
The only downside was the choice of food in the cafe although there was a restaurant too. Another bonus was that all tickets (it was quite expensive entry fee) could be reused for a year. Value for money - it was defintely worth it particularly if you can visit perhaps in the summer to see the gardens at their best.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Brilliant Maze, historic castle, it is a bit expensive - but you can keep going back on the same ticket for a year. Cafe and restaurants, walks. A family day out. Regularly has concerts, events and a very good fireworks display in November.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went during the Flower Festival and loved it.
Only thing is the entry pricing schedule as I do not agree with paying such a high price for a one off visit especially when a multiple visit ticket is just a little more.

We only visit occasionally therefore a multiple ticket is not cost effective but if it were £5 less then we may consider twice yearly visits.

Food is very good but the organisation or client flow needs to be reviewed to decrease the wait.