“A different take on Sunday Lunch!”
Review of Mu Mu Restaurant

Mu Mu Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 313 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“A different take on Sunday Lunch!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We had Sunday Lunch at Mu Mu's some time back and it really was a cut above the usual pub or gastropub Sunday Roast. The food was excellent, beautifully cooked beef, and the service superb! Ernest was very attentive and where else can you have as an after lunch cocktail something served in a casket with straws for sharing and dry ice for effect! Great fun!

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
“Outrageous yet satisfying”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

What a fantastic find, well deserved top marks! I have been to many restaurants across the UK, but this has to be categories as one that offers everything in the means of food, entertainment, good service, good value, and drinks. Mumus is an experience, I would suggest going for a meal first so you get the feel of the atmosphere created by the staff and the extravagance this place holds. I have had many visits with; family, friends, group and partner. All of which I received a different experience! Madame Mumu is a great entertainer and pays attention to you which is great! An evening in the cocktail bar leading to the dance floor is one not to be forgotten, lovely decor and brilliant cocktails following current trends in go both the food and drinks industry! Music is on trend for a classy night out! Give it a go and you will be amazed!

1 Thank Ellie J
Kent
“Outstanding Food, Dodgy Decor”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I eat here on a regular basis and the food is always exceptional both in quality and in value for money, the service is also good and the staff pleasant and chatty. The interior design is however not a strong point in my view but who cares if the food is this good

kent
“Fantastic food, show and all round brilliant experience”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Went to Mu Mu's for my daughters hen do , what a fabulous night everyone had, from the moment we arrived and was greeted by the amazing Madam Mu Mu we knew we were in for a treat !
We were not disappointed , the meal and service was excellent and the entertainment from everyone involved was brilliant, really made my daughters hen do special, great value for money , would definitely recommend and look forward to returning again soon!! Thanks again to everyone at Mu Mu's!! Xx

Chatham, United Kingdom
“Wedding Reception at Madam Mumu and Boogie Lounge”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

One of the reasons we chose to hold our wedding reception at Mumu was due to the amazing food that is served here, and on our wedding day the standard as always was perfect. All of our guests commented on just how lovely the food had been and with the choice that was offered on the celebration menu and also for the kids there was no one left with an empty stomach!

If the food itself wasnt enough I cannot say enough just how wonderful Sineal was in organising the reception for us, as a control freak she totally put my mind at ease, always at the end of the phone or an email to answer my queries and just a lovely person in general she prevented me from becoming the Bridezilla that all wedding parties dread! Honestly she is just amazing and I could not have asked for anything more in the organisation of one of the most important days of our lives.

On the day everything was excellent with the room organised as I had hoped for and the whole day ran so smoothly, it was just PERFECT! Dee was just one of the nicest people I think I have ever met and so willing to ensure that the day was as special as it could be and it was! All the staff at the venue were lovely and did such an amazing job and I can speak on behalf of everyone who attended the wedding to say that a good time was had by all.

This venue, quirky and beautiful in itself along with the amazing staff that work here, the food that was served and the DJ that played at our reception in all made our wedding day one that will not be forgotten in a hurry by either myself and my new hubby or any of our family and friends. I can honestly not rate Mumu highly enough if you are considering on holding any size event there. I discovered at the wedding that Mumu is a family run business and I have to say that this is clear as in the treatment that we experienced it was honestly like we were part of the family and everyone did everything possible to ensure that we had the best day possible!

Please everyone go to Mumu, it is a visit that you will not regret and definately never forget!!! :)

• Visited April 2014