“Wonderful experience!”

The Reef
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I went to The Reef for an aromatherapy full body massage. I found the staff to be very welcoming, the entire facilities were clean, and the massage itself was amazing! I came away from the experience feeling relaxed and cared for- I will absolutely be making another appointment soon!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Charswan

Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will be back very soon!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Beautiful rooms, Brilliant staff, AMAZING deep tissue Massage!! Well worth every penny. I will be back soon for a Indian head massage.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Katieb1991
Maidstone, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I have had bad experiences with underarm waxing and it has been painful for days afterwards - but here I am with hair free pits and I am in no pain whatsoever! These girls know what they are doing!!
Lots of things to browse and buy while you're waiting. Friendly, chatty, prices same as everywhere else!
I am going to make this my regular beauty spa!

Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible Spa...treated like royalty”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

For a small spa in a town, this is a gorgeous spa where guests are treated as individuals. The beauticians are VERY good. Been to a lot of different spas, had awful experiences such as nails catching in massage etc. Nothing at all like this..everytime perfect

3 Thank loopylou85_11
Maidstone
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“pedicure”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had a pedicure here a while ago, and thought i would put a review on here. Myself and my family use the reef regularly and have done for many years, originally starting off with the chocolate wax which is lovely.
My most recent visit i had a pedicure, and paid especially to sit on the big massage chairs, well when i sat down and clicked the button it didn't work. Told the lady and she just shrugged so was a bit disappointed and Have not been back since, pedicure was good though. My mum and dad are always buying vouchers for the reef as there massages are lovely!

Visited August 2011