“pedicure”
Review of The Reef

The Reef
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had a pedicure here a while ago, and thought i would put a review on here. Myself and my family use the reef regularly and have done for many years, originally starting off with the chocolate wax which is lovely.
My most recent visit i had a pedicure, and paid especially to sit on the big massage chairs, well when i sat down and clicked the button it didn't work. Told the lady and she just shrugged so was a bit disappointed and Have not been back since, pedicure was good though. My mum and dad are always buying vouchers for the reef as there massages are lovely!

1  Thank HandM872
"wax"
"therapist"
"beauty"

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Had a fab day at The Reef and the best back massage ever from Jenny - felt really relaxed after. The body scrub and facial were excellent too. An excellent spa - would highly recommend it for treatments. Will definitely go back again. Thanks

1  Thank Josie M
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Excellent day at the reef spa. I had a lovely back massage by Massie and even better full body scrub, my skin has never been so smooth!! Lovely manicure as well, very neat! Massie was lovely and friendly and put you at ease. The reef and Massie are both highly recommended! Thank you.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

I have been visiting the Reef for some time and had many treatments-usually about one a month.
The staff are so nice and the massages wonderful

See more reviews
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I really enjoyed my indian head massage, it made me feel extremely relaxed, the therapist/beautician was very professional and explained the whole process. I then had a very tasty afternoon tea with my mum & sister in the relaxation room - lovely! Highly recommended. In fact, it was so good, I've booked another treatment & afternoon tea ;0)

1  Thank Kirsty B