Days Inn Maidstone
$100
$81
$39
Travelodge
Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
$71
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmotorway servicescoffee pod machineplenty of hot waterbudget hotelreception ladymotorway hoteltwo single bedsfree wifiarriving latedecent showerwe booked a family roomchannel tunnelconvenient locationeuro tunnelrooms are comfortabletea and coffeewhat it says on the tin
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great for a budget hotel, better than some travelodges and some premier inns.

Check in was easy, the room is clean and fresh, all be it out dated (but I like that).

ITs very practical and with the service station next door, food is easy to find.

although the wifi needs a little help (it is free though)

massive rooms, so yeah we would suggest you stay here, when in the area.

Room Tip: Drive here. Drive.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Anthea S, General Manager at Days Inn Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

I pleased you enjoyed your stay with us
We are a budget hotel but try to exceed our guests expectations
I look forward to your next visit

Reviewed November 5, 2013

For a real budget hotel priced at £25-£50 a night I was truly blown a way with a added bonus of being able to take 3 of my dogs if I had wanted to at £10 each.
The rooms are huge. Really big. I hugely recommend booking the sofa rooms. As they are the biggest. You get a bath tub, wifi that works! Easy access to fast food such as Mcdonalds, Costa and other stuff (but at motorway services prices). Really think the hotel is fantastic just wish they opened one near Tunbridge Wells so there was one slightly closer to us as it is quite a journey for us at the moment.

Room for Improvement areas:

* Dated sofa (every other deco is nice and contemporary whereas the sofas just look fuddy and old - sorry!)
* I also hate the toiletries being the way they are dispensed , I do much prefer little tubes but suspect this is for budgeting purposes.

Please keep your dog-friendly policy, large rooms for ever more. Maybe introducing a breakfast bag that can be left at your hotel door in the morning would be another fantastic idea? But thank you Days Inn keep your awesome prices at £50 and below they are brilliant.

Room Tip: Rooms with sofas are large. If you are taking dogs I recommend going for the sofa rooms for size.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us
Our aim is not just to meet but to exceed our guests expectations
Hopefully the sofa beds will be replaced in the near future
I hope we can welcome you back again soon

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was booked in by a company I was working for so not of my choosing. Having said that I could not fault either the accommodation or the staff. The usual tea & coffee facilities are provided and a decent TV.

Food in the restaurant was average for a Service Area.

Maidstone Services are very busy being on route for Dover. A word of warning, if you are a Trucker parking is a nightmare at night. arriving at 20.00hrsI had to park part on the grass verge and access road. They threaten enforcement action. According to the reception staff they don't enforce their threats. Parking appears not to be an issue during the day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Anthea S, Manager at Days Inn Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

I'm pleased you had a pleasant stay with us
Parking in the truck park can be very busy but reception will always be willing to assist with any problems you may have had

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I usually stay at the Hilton in Maidstone as it is closer to work, plus we get an attractive corporate rate. Unfortunately no rooms available so took a risk and tried this hotel.

Good price and was expecting something a bit better than a Travelodge.

Check in was nice and easy, pleasant and quick. Room was clean, had everything I needed with a comfy bed. To be honest that is all I need from a hotel.

Free wifi was good. Not particularly fast, but for email and basic web browsing it was perfect. You will not be able to stream movies or watch Iplayer, but you have a TV with a good range of channels for that.

No restaurant at the hotel, but it is built on the motorway services complex so you are only 60 seconds walk away from McDonalds, Costa and another restaurant.

It is what it is i.e. a hotel that you would use to get your head down for a night on the way to or from somewhere. Thats what it is, thats how it should be judged.

I thought it ticked all the boxes, but only half a box for slow wifi.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. . I'm delighted you found the room clean and comfortable
We have experienced a few problems with the Wi-fi but this has now been addressed
Thanks again for your review, and I hope to welcome you back to Days Inn Maidstone again soon

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed 1 night for an early Eurotunnel crossing. Would not use again. Lots of noise with people arriving late and departing early. WiFi not very good. "On-site restaurant" is the fast food outlet in the services.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write this review after your disappointing visit to Days Inn Maidstone. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. Please be assured I will investigate the issues you raised and take appropriate action.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your visit and hope to see you during your next stay.