I am guessing an ex Stakis place.
Rooms are OK, a bit noisy on the right side by the road, poor double glazing.
Decent gym, poor was closed but the website had published this.
Free drink and jar of nuts for HH members.
Would recommend the pub up the road (Chiltern Hundreds) for a well priced and high quality meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Maidstone hotel is within easy reach of the town centre and the M20 motorway. The hotel has a health club with indoor pool, treatment room and a sauna. Enjoy Seasons Restaurant and The Court Bar, or do business in the 8 meeting rooms. Nearby Kent attractions include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Historic Rochester, Leeds Castle and Kent Life.We have also been awarded Silver for Green Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maidstone Hotel Maidstone
- Hilton International Maidstone
- Maidstone Hilton International
- Hilton Maidstone Kent