The Hilton used to be a word for quality and service. Unfortunately this hotel is a big disappointment. The hotel is dated and the rooms, though spacious were plain and uninspiring (as was the bathroom). The room advertised a mini-bar but didn't have one. We needed a fridge for the baby's bottles so in the end they found us a small one from the bar. The meals were expensive and also very poor. The beds were comfortable. The swimming pool and gym, however, were very good. Breakfast was reasonable but the usual fare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Maidstone hotel is within easy reach of the town centre and the M20 motorway. The hotel has a health club with indoor pool, treatment room and a sauna. Enjoy Seasons Restaurant and The Court Bar, or do business in the 8 meeting rooms. Nearby Kent attractions include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Historic Rochester, Leeds Castle and Kent Life.We have also been awarded Silver for Green Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maidstone Hotel Maidstone
- Hilton International Maidstone
- Maidstone Hilton International
- Hilton Maidstone Kent