“Always very good”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Whether you eat in or arrange a takeaway the quality of food served here is consistently good. Te staff are always very nice and although the restaurant looks a little dated in terms of decor don't let that out you off. My favourite dish is the Jungle Curry, but whatever we have ordered has always been good. There isn't another genuine Thai restaurant in Maidstone, but may that is because this one would be hard to compete with.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Great service and authentic thai food . We were very impressed with the quality and the flavour
They are very polite and even walked us to our cab

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I booked a table for seven tonight for my wife's birthday. This was our first visit for us all. The table booked was for six adults and one 3 year old child. Staff were polite and helpful from the start. The food was fantastic with quality ingredients used. I asked if I could give them a birthday cake and candles which was no problem. They even turned down the lights and brought out the cake singing happy birthday! A Great night out was had by all in a child friendly, family atmosphere. Would defiantly recommend and can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Visited Thai Palace again today and I have to say that food is consistently lovely. I ordered prawn dish with rice and it was a treat. This is a grown-up restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Just bought takeaway from here (Thai curry) and the takeaway containers were less than half full! Very stingy on the main meal portion sizes! Rice was fine. Food however tasted extremely good - just a let down on the tiny servings.