“Very good”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Spent the evening in Maidstone and read reviews for indians prior to leaving. TM had very good reviews but when out we asked locally for a suggested curry house. The barman pointed me to a gent called Phil who was a curryholic. He suggested TM and we followed his suggestion. As a regular curry eater I believe myself to have pretty high standards when it comes to curry. TM did not disappoint. Very helpful flexible staff who basically made several dishes I have regularly but not on their menu. Would be happy to point anyone in Maidstone to the TM for a good quality curry.

• Visited September 2012

“Best in Kent!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Have been going to the Tandoor for 15 yrs and can honestly say ive never had a bad meal. Shippa, Shalim and the rest of their team provide excellent service, the food is top class (my fav is the chicken gohan) and we are always welcolmed by our 1st names.

They do take away too, so my wife and i often get one when baby sitters arnt availible.

Jon and Sarah

Kent
“Still keep going back”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

We have tried many Indians around Maidstone and this one still comes out on top. We have never had a bad experience staff always friendly with great food.

Deal, United Kingdom
“Eat here at least once per month - LOVE. IT!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Always chose this as our number one for Indian in Maidstone. The service is second to none, regularly we are offered complimentary teas/coffees at the end of our meal. We have never had any problems with food quality at all and find the value for money great. It is an excellent restaurant and will always come back. I would recommend that if you want to eat on a Fri/Sat night that you reserve. We have turned up once and been refused service so always reserve a table now.

• Visited August 2012
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed my dinner”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

its was really nice restaurant. amazing food and brilliant service in a very good price. I must say that if you are looking for indian food, you can visit this restaurant without any doubt.

• Visited August 2012