“amazing steak”

Ranked #54 of 330 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Buenos Aires Nights Maidstone offers visitors a taste of the true Argentina, with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, traditional food, excellent wine and Tango shows. Buenos Aires Nights beef comes from cows reared on the Argentine Pampas, where grass is plentiful and high in nutrients, making it tenderer and tastier than other beef. The wine selection is broad and an array of Argentine-inspired cocktails is on offer. A family-friendly favourite since opening in 2008, Buenos Aires Maidstone is Kent's only Argentine steakhouse.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This restaurant has its good and bad points, good - the steak is amazing the best I've ever eaten, the bad points are - very small portions, even for a small eater, but very high prices, also sides expensive to. Wine also expensive. Would I go back? If they had a offer on then maybe. Service great and atmosphere great to.

There are newer reviews for Buenos Aires Nights Steakhouse

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a birthday meal with 5 family members after hearing good reports.
This resturant goes from being the best steak and wine/ to the worst service anywhere.
Sat down in a cold resturant and ordered our drinks and main meal. No burger available for one guest so she asked to have half a 12oz fillet steak cut in half,..request denied, so she had no main meal.
Waited 20mins for our first drink.
Ordered our dinner, and waited 25 mins for it to arrive.
Starters all good though.
Ordered cheapest bottle of house red at £16 a bottle but was a good one.
Main meals all excellent bar one steak which was slightly over cooked.
Food 9.5/10
Service 2/10
Value 7/10
would i go again? yes, if only for the best steak i have ever eaten.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I ate here New Years Eve. The restaurant itself is very nice and the staff were all very polite and friendly. The food was very good, probably one of the nicest steaks I have had and the service was great. Just a shame about the prices. £21 for a bottle of Rose Wine, also you get what you ask for, if you order steak and chips thats what you get, no sauces or side salads, all extra if you want that. Our bill was £90 for 2 of us which I felt was quite steep they also add on the tip for you which again was nearly £10, personally I prefer to tip what I want. Would I go back again, No, as I know I would get more for that money elsewhere and for that reason only I wouldnt go back, again food and service was fab. Shame about the prices.

1  Thank GlennPaul
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My partner and I came for a meal last Saturday evening, and were surprised as to how amazing the steaks were here and were shocked this was the first time we had eaten here...why did no one tell us about it before!!!! I had the ribeye which was delicious, and my partner had the fillet which she thoroughly enjoyed. If you come here you must try the empanada's as a starter and the amazing pancake with dulce de leche for dessert. I think I left Buenos Aires very very satisfied...no complaints what so ever!!!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is a cracking restaurant and i've returned many times.
The steak is great, on a par with Gaucho's for me. The prices may seem on the upper end of the scale for some compared to local restaurants but you're getting a superb meal
The lomo steak is faultless.
Try the humita as a side dish to accompany your meal. The staff are always very friendly and it's a pleasure to return, i'll definitely be back in the future.