Review Highlights
Amazing owls !

My first TA review... Just got back from the "Owl Experience" at the Museum of Kent Life which I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Dragul42
Maidstone, United Kingdom
Owl Experience

Had a brilliant time at the Academy today. We were made very welcome by the team of volunteers... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Brian P
Rochester, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Maidstone
from $70.03
from $133.46
from $368.66
from $130.82
More Info
All reviews beautiful birds an amazing experience tawny frogmouth kent life volunteer staff bird lovers private area undivided attention slow motion answered every question obvious passion perfect birthday treat baby meerkats meet and greet birthday present experience today fantastic condition
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic experience with Annie today, she was brilliant & very knowledgeable about the owls. I’ve loved owls for several years & it was great to be able to handle some & learn about them too. Thank you so much for a brilliant experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I bought the individual experience for my husband as a birthday present. We both love owls and he likes birds generally. The staff were friendly and knowledgable and clearly love what they do. He got to hold several owls and flew one at the end. Overall, we thought it was an excellent visit and would recommend to all. Shout to Emma and Charlie who were both lovely and clearly very dedicated to their work at the academy.

1  Thank Vanessa2461
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Owls are my favourite birds - my husband bought me the experience for Christmas - I was not disappointed we had a fabulous 1.5hr with different owls all of which behaved perfectly - Annie was very knowledgeable about the birds and helped make the experience wonderful - thank you for a fabulous experience

Reviewed September 4, 2019

I have always been fascinated by Owls and was delighted to be able to have one perch on my gloved hand - amazing how light she was.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Simon P
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Great friendly and informative staff and very well looked after animals. Nothing too much trouble for them. Great bird display. Def reccomend booking an experience with these guys.

Date of experience: October 2018