“Very nice meal, good service”

Bella Italia Milton Keynes
Ranked #88 of 565 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Visited whilst staying for airkix and snozone. We had a very nice meal and great service. It's within easy walking distance of both the shops and xscape.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We took two children (8 & 12) here for a pre-theatre meal. Service was quick and effecient and food, though we only had a main course, was very good. Would use again.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Close to Milton Keynes Theatre. Good Italian food in typically cosy restaurant. Service is friendly, but variable in its speed.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went here on a Saturday and were surpirsed to get a table straight away without booking - the services was excellent and our waiter was attentive.
Food was lovely and well presneted and cooked well and the Italian beer was lovely.
Will be going back here again.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I booked a table for two prior to the theatre.
We ordered a starter of Camembert and bread to share, which was put on our table 40 minutes later, and was just literally Camembert heated up with no garnish.
After another 30 minutes had past our waiter told me that my main course was ready, I had ordered beef stew with basil mash, but the there was no mash, so I settled for chips.
Both main meals where shocking, the stew was no more than a cup full, with just four bits of beef of which one chunk was just a lump of fat.
My wifes was just as bad, with here spaghetti looking and tasting like it had been over cooked for hours.
To be honest I have had better meals on the front line in Afghanistan!

2  Thank Sgtmleighton