“Nice place to eat”

Bella Italia Milton Keynes
Ranked #91 of 552 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went here on a Saturday and were surpirsed to get a table straight away without booking - the services was excellent and our waiter was attentive.
Food was lovely and well presneted and cooked well and the Italian beer was lovely.
Will be going back here again.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I booked a table for two prior to the theatre.
We ordered a starter of Camembert and bread to share, which was put on our table 40 minutes later, and was just literally Camembert heated up with no garnish.
After another 30 minutes had past our waiter told me that my main course was ready, I had ordered beef stew with basil mash, but the there was no mash, so I settled for chips.
Both main meals where shocking, the stew was no more than a cup full, with just four bits of beef of which one chunk was just a lump of fat.
My wifes was just as bad, with here spaghetti looking and tasting like it had been over cooked for hours.
To be honest I have had better meals on the front line in Afghanistan!

2  Thank Sgtmleighton
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The Bella Italia is a wonderful restaurant, it was like being in Italy.
The pasta was the best she has ever tasted outside of Italy. The waiters were fantastic and could not do enough for us. The decoration of the restaurant was pure Italian. Will bre going back.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Establishment quite small but cosy; family run. Visited with a Wowcher deal so maybe that was why the service was less than good, Staff seem to be distracted, interacting amongst themselves rather than their customers. After initial order, they dint check if everything was ok and additional requests was slow in coming or needed reminders. Food was good but not sure we will return to the place; wowcher or no wowcher!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Have tried varios resturants in milton keynes but this one of the better ones.Great food, Service. Lovely music. Try to go when its not to busy with theatre goers.