“Fantastic for young children, although staff very abrupt.”
Review of Gulliver's Land

Gulliver's Land
More attraction details
Owner description: Gulliver's Land is designed especially for families and unlike many other UK theme parks we are perfect for kids aged 2 - 13. Enjoy a great family day out where you don't have to pay for parking! Look out for play areas across Gulliver's alongside amazing rides and attractions. Try the new twist n joust rollercoaster or head over to the tiny tots interactive play area. If you want to combine your theme park visit with another family experience then book a session at one of our individual attractions. Jump into the arena and battle it out in NERF Zone or prepare to get soaked in Splash Zone. Dinosaur and Farm Park gives you the chance to meet all your farm yard favourites. Head to the official Gulliver's website for detailed ticket information and opening times. Remember to follow Gully Mouse on Facebook and subscribe to our exclusive online special offers.
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fantastic for young children, although staff very abrupt.”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We took our 5 and 2 year old here on Saturday 20th April, and lots of fun was had by all of us. All of the rides are perfect for young children, I'd say under the age of 10. Any older and I think children would get bored.
We took a packed lunch so can't comment on the food, bought a coffee and ice cream for kids which came to £6 so not unreasonable.
The queues weren't too bad given it was the Easter weekend, longest we had to queue was about 20 minutes for the rollercoaster which my son loved.
Another favourite was the log flume!
My only gripe was I found the staff very short fused and abrupt. One lady on the carousel as you enter the park yelled at my son to hold on properly (he was holding the middle of the handlebars) or the ride will be switched off. There wasn't any need for the way she spoke to him, he's only 5!
We got there at 10.30 and left at 4.30. In all that time we didn't manage to get on every ride. Park is quite big!
All in all we would return, but I think some staff would benefit from a touch of customer service training!

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Aimed at kids under 7”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Went with my boyfriend and his 8 year old son. Very nice and reasonably priced. The place is aimed at more for thou get children as he was not impressed with many of the rides and thought they were 'babyish' could be because there were far more younger children running around so he was more aware of this maybe if he went with children his own age he may have enjoyed it more.
Even though with this thought he and we did enjoy ourselves (as I am. It a big thrill seeker) I could join him and act brave!!!
Overall, it was a good attraction and catered for younger people very well.

Visited March 2014
Isle Of Wight
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great family day out”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Had a day out here whilst on holiday in the area. Was a bit doubtful having read a lot of reviews on here about needing a lick of paint etc. We were impressed though. Maybe had been refurbished for the new season. It was all nicely presented, good landscaping and clean and tidy. Saw staff with brooms walking around sweeping up. All staff we met were friendly and smiling. Had our own picnic - seemed to be plenty of places for picnics.

We paid for joint entry to the farm and dinosaur park. It was expensive at I think around £57 for 2 adults and 1 child but we spent a full day here - just over 6 hours and could have stayed longer. So overall I think good value for money. Our 8 year old daughter absolutely loved it. The rides are mostly aimed at younger children (i.e not teenagers) but there are a few slightly bigger rides like a roller coaster. It was ideal for our daughter. Even a slightly Disneyesque feel to it with main street leading down to Gullivers caste.

Thought the dinosaur and farm park was not as good as Gullivers but the dinosaur boat safari ride was excellent.

Here is what our daughter has to say about Gullivers...........
I thought gullivers was really fun and looked cool. We avoided the bigger scarier rides such as the python rollercoaster and big log flume but went on most of them the runaway train mini rollercoaster was fun instead of scary. other rides we went on were the ferris wheel, dogems, monorail , pony express whirlwind gullivers travels the ride jungle river ride we also walked through the enchanted forest walk through gully town play village and the toy factory indoor play. I also rode the main street coursel and train and gift shop. We also visited the dinosaur and farm park were we did a jurrasic river tour and met real and fake animals rode pretend tractors and learnt about poo I loved the entire day.

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A grear day out for under 7's - we visited dinosaur and farm park only 18/04/14”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We took our son who is dinosaur mad for his 4th birthday and he was beside himself with excitement when he could dig in sand for dinosaur bones, pan for gems and when he came upon each big dinosaur at every corner (which tbh to us looked very plastic but he loved them)! Our 9yr old daughter was not so impressed but still had a great day. The guy steering the boat around the dinosaur river was hillarious (all the staff were lovely and constantly cleaning) and there were lots of little activities about for the kids which were all free... like making goo, planting seeds, digging for veg, boxes to feel things in, jigsaws, buttons to press for sounds, play areas and small indoor play, mini diggers, lots of go carts and ride ons for them to use. The farm animals were lovely and looked well cared for. The restaurant was clean (as were the loos which even had flowers in) and was reasonably priced for a themed park, food was good quality and entry was £9 per head so not much different to a cinema visit... a few things didnt work but the kids didn't really notice... all in all a great day out for the money, we spent 5 hours there and it was about right.
Only two complaints which I questioned and had apoligies for, in that the girl in the restaurant said apples werent included in kids lunch box when my daughter asked for hers but the boards said they are, and we werent given any seeds to plant, reason I was given later being they had run out (but we should of been told).

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Brilliant for little kids”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Will keep the little ones occupied until they run out of steam! The special events, like Christmas, are magical to young eyes

Visited May 2013