“What a filthy, expensive and weird place!!!”
Review of Gulliver's Land

Gulliver's Land
More attraction details
Owner description: Gulliver's Land is designed especially for families and unlike many other UK theme parks we are perfect for kids aged 2 - 13. Enjoy a great family day out where you don't have to pay for parking! Look out for play areas across Gulliver's alongside amazing rides and attractions. Try the new twist n joust rollercoaster or head over to the tiny tots interactive play area. If you want to combine your theme park visit with another family experience then book a session at one of our individual attractions. Jump into the arena and battle it out in Blast Arena or prepare to get soaked in Splash Zone. Dinosaur and Farm Park gives you the chance to meet all your farm yard favourites. Head to the official Gulliver's website for detailed ticket information and opening times. Remember to follow Gully Mouse on Facebook and subscribe to our exclusive online special offers.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Avoid at all costs! Very disappointed with this particular park in MK. Everything from the beginnnig was AWFUL. I still apologise to my sister for taking her and her daughter for such a place. It was dirty, neglected,old in a bad way, i mean they do not take care of the place or the attractions. The water for the water attractions was smelly and dirty, you could actually get a disease in the skin! The worst thing was my husband almost got beheaded on their rollercoaster ( seriously LOW!! ). Many decorations were broken and creepy..like they had been made with paper craft...ugly,creepy and weird and most of them were broken!! the whole thing was a real shambles! and guess ..we complained and did not get a refund or apology!!!

5  Thank Isabela C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,805)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"runaway train"
"thorpe park"
in 17 reviews
"aimed at younger children"
"all you can eat"
"a bit tired"
"packed lunch"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went here with my family in August 2012 and it was a very enjoyable day out. The park isn't that big but it is fun and has quite many nice rides there. I think that the ages best for this would be kids up to 12 with their parents. We went on most of the rides but the 'Magic Bikes' ride wasn't working well.
It's probably fixed by now, however when I went there with my family, the bikes couldn't move freely and it was very hard to move forward. I went on with my mom, and my brother went on with dad and their one wasn't working very well, while our one was ok. There was also a person behind us who could barely actually move. We did get to the ending of the ride, however I wouldn't recommend going on that one. I won't want to go on it again for sure.

However, moving on from that ride, the rest of the day was very fun. The gift shop has many nice things to buy and they aren't really that expensive. The fee to get it was also quite cheap. Personally, I wouldn't mind going there again.

2  Thank Ronnie_English
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I am literally sitting here in tears after returning early from Gullivers Land. On this date every year we always go to a theme park to commemorate a special family anniversary on what is a very difficult day and in the past have always had a fun and enjoyable day. We decided to take our two children here, aged 2 and nearly 5 as we were told it was suitable for young (short!) children and in the past we have found LEGOLAND and other theme parks have limited rides for smaller children.
All I can say is I wish we had gone to LEGOLAND and with the discount vouchers they are currently offering it would have been cheaper and much more enjoyable.
All the other comments people have made are true - it is very overprices, old and tired and in need of desperate modernisation. We went on the river ride and the water was black, murky and extremely smelly and I dreaded it splashing us. Another reason we chose here was for the log flume, a family ride we love but it was "closed for maintenance work". Mind you, the water there was equally black so even if it was open I don't think I would have fancied being covered in filthy stinking water even if it was open. There were a few other rides closed and the food was appalling. Not much choice but what we did order looked like it had been sitting around for hours.
Clearly everyone in the world already knew how bad it was as the park was deserted so on the plus side we didn't have to wait for any rides as there were no queues but it lacked any atmosphere and the staff looked bored out of their heads and it showed. It was thoroughly depressing.
The only good part was the Splash zone, but my children's hair stank when we came out of there so although it looked clean I'm not sure how clean it was. Inside the Splash zone is a "lakeside" restaurant - again a filthy stinking lake, quite frankly I would have preferred to look at a toilet than sit there.
I am so upset we wasted our precious day and money in this appalling excuse for a theme park and would strongly recommend you don't waste your time or money but go to one of the big ones where you know you will have a good time.
I wouldn't go back if I was paid to.

5  Thank Clubfiz
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I took my two children aged 5 and 3, what a fantastic afternoon we had, we didn't arrive until gone 3pm, so got tickets at a cheaper rate, which I didn't realise. The dinosaur park was lovely there were different dinosaurs about with explanation boards telling you everything about them, in little pockets are different play equipment, and an area to dress up and act like a caveman, which my 5 year old absolutely loved, and we all found very funny. They have a boat ride which takes you round an area with someone explaining all the dinosaurs, and having us sing row, row ,row your boat, which was very entertaining. the farm was very basic but at the end of the day we had really come to see the dinosaurs. Lastly the staff were so friendly, and helpful, the young man who did the boat trip, was so full of enthusiasm for the job, which made the experience for us as a family great. Also whilst there another member of staff in the farm area was so helpful when my child had a nosebleed, he offered assistance, and tried to cheer my daughter up then offered us a ride on the tractors which really calmed the situation down. A fantastic day out all round, will definitely go back.

1  Thank Anna P
See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We visited the rides and amusements park not any other part of the complex. First impression is that the park is scruffy and needs maintenance. Some bulbs were missing from parts of the rides, paintwork peeling, concrete walls cracking and the measuring sticks that are used to determine whether children can use the rides are very clearly home made. The staff are generally friendly. I visited on a Saturday afternoon (about 2pm), paid just under £16 per person (children were the same price!) and did not have to queue for any ride or attraction. There are a large variety of rides for younger children (my young son was able to go on all the rides he wanted to but had to be accompanied on most of them by an adult due to height restrictions). A good day but it needs some maintenance work now.