“Great place for kids of all ages”
Review of Gulliver's Land

Gulliver's Land
More attraction details
Owner description: Gulliver's Land is designed especially for families and unlike many other UK theme parks we are perfect for kids aged 2 - 13. Enjoy a great family day out where you don't have to pay for parking! Look out for play areas across Gulliver's alongside amazing rides and attractions. Try the new twist n joust rollercoaster or head over to the tiny tots interactive play area. If you want to combine your theme park visit with another family experience then book a session at one of our individual attractions. Jump into the arena and battle it out in NERF Zone or prepare to get soaked in Splash Zone. Dinosaur and Farm Park gives you the chance to meet all your farm yard favourites. Head to the official Gulliver's website for detailed ticket information and opening times. Remember to follow Gully Mouse on Facebook and subscribe to our exclusive online special offers.
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place for kids of all ages”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visited Gullivers for the first time at the weekend with my two girls aged 7 & 8. It was quite quiet as it is only February but it was great because the kids didn't have to queue for any rides. They had an absolute blast and I quiet enjoyed myself too. I think the park could do with a little bit of updating, re-paint here and there etc but the staff were very friendly and helpful despite it being freezing cold! I thought the food was ok, not very warm but the kids were happy.

1 Thank yippieeee

Colchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“An expensive day out!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went to Gullivers Land with our nearly 4 year old son. From the outset, we knew the admission prices but £16 per adult and £15 for a child, we thought was still a lot for what you actually got. Our son loved the majority of the rides, although the more fun ones, he wasn't tall enough for. However, he had a good time overall. We were very happy with the customer service and the general friendliness of all staff who worked there. Not as big as we thought and food and drink is extortionate so better to take a packed lunch, but overall ok.

1 Thank Mala J
Winslow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Splash zone”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Last year I went and it was dirty and minging it was summer and people were opening the fire doors smoking out of them the poor kids working there tried to stop them doing it but to no avail..I went today with a friend and chose 10 o'clock it was early so it was clean but still busy the staff were all friendly and helpfully on the way and out and stopped people taking photos on there phones which I personally thought was right....the kids all loved it..when people go to these places as long as the children love it that's all that should matter wear and tear is inevitable ...only gripe why do adults have to pay entrance fees if they didn't they'd be more encouraged to pay for more things inside that make more money.

2 Thank lollykat
Northampton
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Halloween Happiness”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Went here for teh Halloween Spooktacular for my daughter's birthday. It was very well priced in comparison to having a two hours bowling party but we had the whole day there. The ride queues were practically non - exsistent and despite the cold the kids loved it. There were lots of shows and attractions in the "streets" for thekids to get involved in.

We took the food package, which while basic fast food and ice cream meant we didn't need to take lots of extra cash. The fireworks at the end of the evening were great.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank tracy3831
Rushden, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Great place for little people”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have visited 4 times now, once many moons ago with a disabled child, the staff were more than helpful in making the experience a magic day out for my Nephew.

Recently I have had the pleasure of taking 3 of my grandchildren on 3 occasions.

The rides are scaled down version of what rides can be found at the grown up parks, I would say that once the children reach about 9 they would find the rides a little tame.

There is a great indoor area with many things to play with if it rains.

Just a little tip, don't try to eat in the picnic area in high summer unless you like wasps!

Maybe a little tarting up is needed now but it's the rides the kids are into rather than the paintwork.

Visited September 2012